[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
got a 2ds and games pictured. This was maybe the worst purchasing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 2539644-seagreen2ds.jpg (400 KB, 1594x983) Image search: [Google]
2539644-seagreen2ds.jpg
400 KB, 1594x983
got a 2ds and games pictured.

This was maybe the worst purchasing decision I've ever made
>>
Why would it be a bad decision? Those things are pretty much guaranteed to come with a low firmware version.
>>
>>320314801
You can take it back if it upsets you so much that looks like the wrong kingdom hearts btw
>>
That thing's durability is shit. Speaking from experience here. Buy that shit a tough ass cover or it'll last nothing.
>>
>>320314960
Because the games were bad.

Well, Animal Corssing wasn't bad. definitely not worth fifty goddamn bucks tho
>>
>>320315109
what the fuck were you thinking? did you even know what games you were buying, or are you just an underage idiot?
>>
just curious OP why did you pick those games
>>
>>320315734
I like Animal Crossing, hey new Animal Crossing. I always wanted to know what the deal Kingdom Hearts is, I guess this is a DS port of Kingdom Hearts? and a cheap platformer with an interesting looking gimmick.
>>
>>320315868
Coded is a spinoff that has a different gimmick in every world. It's like having Metroid Pinball as your first Metroid game.
Any gud? Never played Coded.
>>
>>320316150
the combat is incredibly simple and bad. You press A for basic attack, press X to do something else, you have three "something elses" pre-loaded and they cycle through with each press. that's literally anything else beyond basic attack, including drinking a potion. So pressing X can do a special attack, or it can make you drink a potion, depending on how many times you've Pressed X.
There's also a god-awful side scrolling section that made me give up on the game.
>>
Maybe if you actually payed attention to what you were buying you wouldn't have bought 3 of the worst games on the system. Good fucking job retard.
>>
>>320314801
Should have got an N3DS and MH4U.

Oh well.
>>
>>320314801
>Shifting world
>Aksys

What is this? is it good?
>>
>>320317134
There's no puzzles. You just walk until there's nowhere to go, shift, keep going, shift, keep going, then you beat the level.

There's also spike pits that make you start all over.

That's it.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.