[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /asspained zeldafag/ here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
who /asspained zeldafag/ here
>>
Who else did you want?
>>
>>320310807
That's a good line-up for Zelda characters. I voted for Impa but I'm not complaining.
>>
>>320310807
At least you guys have Hyrule Warriors and Pokefags have Pokken Tournament for fanservice. What does DK have?

Mario and Fire Emblem have Smash 4. Don't even get started with the Kid Icarus overrepresentation when we have the fucking Super "13 STAGES" Mario series.
>>
>>320310908
Impa, a real Ganon or a new version of Ganondorf at least.

There's a ton of options honestly, Ghrahim, Twinrova, Darunia, Vaati, etc.
>>
Even when there has not been new Zelda characters since melee, there's still two irrelevant characters in Toon Link and Sheik.
>>
Zelda honestly deserves more reps than FE, but I'm fine with what we have. It would be cool to see Impa or Ghirahim next time.
>>
I'm butthurt. Booty blasted. Rump roasted. Sphincter slammed. Tushie trounced. Butthole befuddled. Rear raided. Colon crucified. Pooper punished.
>>
>>320313734
About which reveal?
I'm more upset about Bayonetta than Corrin at this point. I justified EVERY SINGLE third party and she just doesn't fit into any of those categories. She isn't an icon. She doesn't represent a genre. There's no history with Nintendo or anyone really. Her games were both flops in terms of sales. She doesn't even fit with the rest of the Nintendo cast. I just don't get it.
>>
I get why Fire Emblem is so represented. It's easy. They have fairly simple designs and it doesn't take as much creativity to add generic weapon fighters to a fighting game. Look at the kind of effort it takes to make Ryu or Bayonetta feel "right." FE swordsmen are fairly simple to implement. I'm not saying Corrin is a boring Marth clone or Sword-Frankenstein like Shulk, but the general basis - swing and stab - is enticing because it's so easy.
>>
>>320314441
Corrin has me mad.

Bayonetta is Snake 2.0; she doesn't fit but she looks so damn fun I don't care.

Cloud simply doesn't belong; if you're gonna complain about anyone not belonging into Smash it's him. He's never been on a Nintendo console. I know he's more of a generic FF rep, but that's still shit. Should have been Fighter, Black Mage, Cecil, Terra, a Moogle, or Marche.
>>
>>320312150
>What does DK have?
>The DK crew will never be in

I've been wanting this for a long time now,not even kidding. DK64 was my first experience with donkey kong and i loved it
>>
>>320313517
>Zelda honestly deserves more reps
Hilarious
Zeldas done nothing amazing the past 10 years.
>>
>>320315289
And what has FE done except teeter on irrelevance for a decade before selling out to the casual waifu market to save the series?

At its best FE was niche as they come.
As a popular series it's gone to shit.
>>
>Alright guys we did some shill stages how about we do a shill character with the next batch of DLC.
>How about Paper Mario? Paper Jam just came out and will be coming out soon, and people loved Mr. Game and Watch. He'd be easy to program and he could have a really diverse moveset based on his rich games
>Ooooh, or how about Wolf link and Midna! TP HD will be out soon and it's been a popular request. We even already have an amiibo coming out with it as well
>What do you think Boss.?
>No, Fire Emblem.
>But Boss...uh...we don't know how well that's gonna be recieved in the states. I mean our fans haven't been happy with censorship and the other branch might have to do that.
>No, Fire Emblem
>Uhhh....okay...well we have plenty of different types of weapon-wielders to choose from. How about an archery character or someone who wields a giant axe
>No. Sword-user
>Come on, Boss...we already have plenty of those and I think people are gonna get upset if we do that.
>NO
>FIRE EMBLEM
>ANIME
>SWORDSMEN
>MEETING OVER

If I ever meet Sakurai in public I will kill him on sight
>>
>>320315546
It's done exactly that. It sold out and got shittons of fans who love waifus.

It's garnered a lot of love in short time and Smash is pandering to that.

Zelda has been steadily dropping in popularity.

Everyone who wanted an "epik medieval opan warld advantaruee" got it with Skyrim and the new Zelda being Celshaded just kills more potential sales and interest.

I'm interested in Zelda U myself and I want it to be a great game that does a good job with its own open world thing, but you cant keep lying to yourself that Zelda has been shining this past decade.
>>
>>320315205
I wanted Dixie or Cranky. Fuck I would have taken K. Rool over Bayonetta at this point and I shot him down every time within the whole ballot time. I would have even taken Lanky if I had known this outcome. Fuck. I would have been glad with Mii Fighter costumes and even those let me down. Where's a Funky Kong costume?
>>
>>320315812
>This buttmad over sexy Dragonfootboy
Corrin is as much a sword user as Robin, he's purely Melee/Shapeshifting
>>
File: chunky_kong_02[1].png (197 KB, 555x404) Image search: [Google]
chunky_kong_02[1].png
197 KB, 555x404
>>320315951
>you'll never be one hell of a guy
>>
Watching this direct was almost as painful as watching Kylo Ren kill Han Solo.
>>
File: 1436294786581.gif (272 KB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
1436294786581.gif
272 KB, 256x192
>less reps than FE now.
>lost to Cuckertale.
>>
File: 1449952181358.png (285 KB, 598x598) Image search: [Google]
1449952181358.png
285 KB, 598x598
>>320313734
Ouch.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.