[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Geno that was in a fucking NINTENDO game gets a shitty mii
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: nomure.jpg (235 KB, 800x1127) Image search: [Google]
nomure.jpg
235 KB, 800x1127
>Geno that was in a fucking NINTENDO game gets a shitty mii costume
>Cloud that is the FUCKING SYMBOL of the schism between sony and Nintendo and that was the protagonist of the fucking title that shafted the n64 and went to sony gets a fucking free entry + nomura dick sucking

FUCKING

SELLOUTS

FOR

SHEKELS

MAXIMUM JEWTENDO RIDING THAT FF7R HYPE TRAIN ARE YA, WHAT'S THE MATTER RAN OUT OF AUTISMBUX?

HOW ABOUT MAKING VIDEOGAMES AGAIN, LIKE THAT FUCKING ZELDA U YOU'VE BEEN WORKING ON FOR 2 DECADES WITHOUT TRAILERS, FUCKING HACKS, KILL YOURSELVES.
>>
>>320308415
>how dare a business make an obvious financial decision
>>
"Pleasing fans is only good if I'm the fan being pleased. Otherwise, it's greed." - OP and his ilk
>>
>Geno a SIDE CHARACTER of an OBSCURE GAME known only by a VOCAL MINORITY of people gets a shitty mii costume
>Cloud the MAIN CHARACTER of a WELL KNOWN GAME and the FACE of an ENTIRE GENRE gets a character slot
wow, what a shock! How is no one upset over this great injustice of characters getting proper representation?
>>
yeah yeah cry me a river dickface
>also this fucking captcha
>>
>>320309412
>Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars
>obsucre
Fucking bullshit, it's extremely popular.
>>
File: 1444438929600.png (68 KB, 267x389) Image search: [Google]
1444438929600.png
68 KB, 267x389
>not being glad that smrpg is being recognized
Don't pull an ashleyfag, man. The costume is fine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjZQV-3GS2A
>>
File: 141425408579.jpg (53 KB, 463x293) Image search: [Google]
141425408579.jpg
53 KB, 463x293
>Be famous character designer
>Get chance to design a group of Nintendo characters for official artwork
>Include Game and Watch
>>
>>320308415
pretty much this
Good thing I sold my Wii U in time.
>>
>>320308415
>>Cloud that is the FUCKING SYMBOL of the schism between sony and Nintendo and that was the protagonist of the fucking title that shafted the n64 and went to sony gets a fucking free entry + nomura dick sucking
So he's like Sonic but successful?
>>
>>320310590
Yeah OK
>>
>>320311440
Not even a genofag and I didn't finish that game, just calling you out on your shit.
>>
>>320310590
>Fucking bullshit, it's extremely popular.

As if.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.