[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So Corrrin's dumb and Bayonetta is fly, but what about mii
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3
File: file.png (980 KB, 967x547) Image search: [Google]
file.png
980 KB, 967x547
So Corrrin's dumb and Bayonetta is fly, but what about mii costumes of characters?
What do you think of them?

I think they are trash, and I hated them since day one. Their only function is as a cheap consolation for people whose picks didn't make it, and quite frankly I think they fail at even that. I don't care about that stupid shit Geno, but I can't imagine people who like him actively wanting to play with that costume on a mii fighter. I love Heihachi Mishima but I could not have less desire to download that mii costume.

Quite frankly, I have similar feelings about assist trophies. All they really do is remind me of what might have been.

If you're not going to put a character in, then by golly don't, I'm fine with it because we have a pretty solid roster overall. But I don't want to be constantly reminded that x didn't get in.

Guess I've got brain problems.
>>
>>320307081
Should have spent that development time towards alt costumes on all the characters.
>>
>>320307081
The geno and samus costumes aren't half bad. Samus sorta sucks in this game so gives me a way of playing as her but having a better moveset. Besides that they're all a pretty big waste of time.
>>
>>320307428
I agree.
>>
I buy all the stage and character DLC but I haven't wasted a cent on Mii Fighters.

>>320307428
I also agree with this.
>>
>>320307081
In Brawl, an Assist Trophy was a spit in the face to fans of the character who wanted them in smash.

They worked for characters nobody wanted in smash, like Sims Tower guy, but fans of actually requested characters felt shat on.

-

Mii Costumes are about ten times worse, how the fuck does Nintendo not realize it's literally worse than nothing, it's a slap in the face.
>>
The costumes are really nice, I just dont want to spend money on them

It'd help if you could actually use them online too
>>
K Rool fag here

What makes it even worse was that Sakurai, actually saw how high he was in the ballot and quickly decided to make him as a Mii Costume
>>
I'm happy we got an Ashley one. Better than just an Assist. I just hate waiting till February.
>>
>>320307848
lmao it's just a video game, get over it
>>
>>320307428
Something that should've been in Smash Bros since Melee
>>
>>320308201
>durr I'll drink from the piss bucket
>MMMMmm your salt is delicious!
>>
>>320308103
The costume actually does do Ashley some justice, I have to say. Still wouldn't pay a penny for it.
>>
I wish mii fighters had more customization or maybe some more unique special moves in DLC instead of costumes. Every fighter end's up feeling the exact same.
>>
>>320308537
So don't. I will and I'll enjoy it.
>>
>Mii fighters still aren't usable in online matches outside of tourneys and private matches

why?
>>
>>320308981
I know what you're trying to do but the concept that you will buy and enjoy it doesn't bother me.
>>
I bought Rathalos Hunter and I think it was worth it.
That new power armor also looks neat, but I don't think I'll buy anymore.
>>
>>320309209
I'm not trying to do anything. I just don't see what you being negative will do.
>>
>>320309578
Then I will reply to your post the way I should have replied to you before:

Uh, okay?
>>
I have literally never played as a Mii Fighter.

The only experience I have fighting against them is in single player mode.
>>
>>320308102
This.
Now we know that was the case when he said Bayonetta was #1. Funny enough, few people are spamming BTFO, because it's just that much of a bullshit call. Everyone lost, and I mean everyone.
>>
Literally pointless as they can't be used online.

Completely useless.
>>
>>320308839
this, what good are costumes when they aren't anything but dress-up?
>>
>>320310829
Something something dick faces
>>
File: IMG_20151216_011041.jpg (238 KB, 560x800) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151216_011041.jpg
238 KB, 560x800
Mii costumes mostly look like shit and should be free DLC
>>
>>320310675
The only reason I lost is because no one cares about River City Ransom or Warioware outside of Ashley. I'd gladly take Bayonetta over plenty of the other really popular picks.
>>
Just saying it now

I can't wait for Nintendo to release their next home console, and in tradition of waiting a generation to catch up to their competitor's bullshit, release a 'Champion Edition' of Smash 4 that has all of the DLC content packed into it.
>>
File: Jackie-Chan-Wallpapers.jpg (59 KB, 431x415) Image search: [Google]
Jackie-Chan-Wallpapers.jpg
59 KB, 431x415
Funny OP, to mii they are just fun ways to dress up my Mii Characters, which actually are fun to play with.
>>
>>320307081
The costumes just feel like a halfhearted attempt to please people who wanted the actual characters in. K. Rool's head should've been a mask that completely covers the Mii's face too so it at least feels more like you're playing as the characters instead of a lame costume.
>>
>>320310675
>Everyone lost, and I mean everyone.

voted for bayo, didn't think she had the slightest chance, now I'm lightheaded from my hour-long erection. Sounds like a win/win, honestly
>>
>>320311067
Mii costumes are just way too fucking expensive, and largely unwanted.
Why the fuck not produce costumes for other characters, and not just Miis with only the three fighting styles?
The only Mii worth using is Mii Brawler anyway, the sword fighter and gunner are shit.
>>
>>320311236
That will probably be a good thing because lol if you think they're keeping up the servers forever.

Fucking DLC, all these characters will literally be unplayable in ten years without an Ultimate edition.
>>
>>320311314
And I'll be fair and say that Bayonetta was requested, but compared to the others, she may as well have been a Mii costume. Compared to Cloud and Corrin? She may as well have been the winner.
>>
>>320311567
Over 10% of the cast locked behind a paywall
>>
>>320311567
>Fucking DLC, all these characters will literally be unplayable in ten years without an Ultimate edition.
And this is why, no matter how fairly priced, no matter how good it is, no matter even if it's fucking free, DLC is and always will be a horse-shit business model, and I will never respect any company that does it.
>>
>>320311567
this is why I say fuck online updates, but then I look at games like Splatoon that I like but would either not exist or be horrible shit without online updates, and I question if they really are all that bad.
>>
>>320307428
these are low quality renders though, I bet they're easier to fabricate than alts
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.