[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We are up to 11, I repeat, 11, anime swordsmen. Is this the future
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 11 anime swordmen of exodia.jpg (247 KB, 1800x1000) Image search: [Google]
11 anime swordmen of exodia.jpg
247 KB, 1800x1000
We are up to 11, I repeat, 11, anime swordsmen. Is this the future of smash? Is this how Nintendo honor's Iwata's memory? Despicable.
>>
>>320307061
>Lumping Meta Knight in with the rest of these retards

Fuck off.
>>
>>320307279
Please, tell me how he isn't an anime swordsmen like the rest of them.
>>
>>320307441
He doesn't look like one, first off.
>>
What about the anime fist fighters you retard
>>
>>320307750
>was in an amine
>cartoonish outside of said anime
>wields a sword
He's an anime swordsman.

>>320307803
Like?
>>
>>320307941
All of his moves originated from the games he was in. Aside from his Jap Smash VA being the same one used in the show, which was probably just out of convenience, there's literally nothing "anime" about his character whatsoever, especially if you're playing the North American version.

He also doesn't have clones of him added just for the sake of padding the roster.

Only Meta Knight, Ike, Marth, Shulk, Link and Robin should be in this stupid game. Enjoy your shitty complaint thread.
>>
I'd honestly say the only one that doesnt belong there is Lucina. Each of them have their own vibe and playstyle, but Lucina is just a fucking trite.
>>
I only see 4 in your pic, OP
>>
Anime was a mistake and killed videogames.
>>
All nintnedo games are anime Mario peach bowser ness, if its made n japan and if from japan its anime.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.