[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't care much for the poll, but is anyone else curious
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: Bayo.jpg (61 KB, 640x361) Image search: [Google]
Bayo.jpg
61 KB, 640x361
I don't care much for the poll, but is anyone else curious on how Bayo won the poll?

I mean, never once did I hear "I voted for Bayonetta" said on any website discussing the poll.
>>
File: Link-Pondering.png (308 KB, 336x591) Image search: [Google]
Link-Pondering.png
308 KB, 336x591
There's something off.

If Bayo was in 5th USA ballot place, then who was in 1st place?
>>
>>320297513
me
>>
>>320297513
'Something unfesiable' aka something actually interesting
>>
Most negotiable and realized character.
Doesn't mean she was number 1 literally, its just an excuse made by Samurai.
>>
>>320297513
goku
shrek
snake
wolf
>>
>>320297513

Obviously the guys that got mii outfits.

K. Rool, Ashley, and Vividi were mentioned a lot here on /v/

I am guessing K. Rool was No. 1 but you saw the presentation: "Realizable"
>>
I can exlpain:

Since the poll has started, I've traveled throughout Europe daily finding new computers to log on to to vote for Bayonetta. When I've made sure Bayonetta won the Euro vote, I sailed to America in vote for her across the nation. I only made it to 29 states unfortunately.

Ah, the life of a waifu fag.
>>
>>320297513
This is something I want to know.
All of the characters that people have been rallying for could have made it just as easy
>>
>>320296658
Clearly the majority of Nintendo's fanbase is not on /v/ as claimed.
>>
>>320297746
This, that's why he didn't want to say.
>>
>>320297513
goku
snake
shrek
banjo and kazooie
>>
>>320296658
My favorite was
>#1 among reasonable characters
suggesting that the 2-3 who beat her worldwide were deemed "unreasonable" for whatever reason
>>
>>320296658
It´s weird, people tought for a moment about Bayo, but we quickly discarded it because the game was too gory and too sexy for nintendo, how did she won... no idea
>>
He's never actually going to say what characters "weren't realizable", is he
>>
>>320298160
Perfect use of weasel words so he doesn't have to outright say that he basically just completely disregarded the ballot and put in who he wanted to anyway.
>>
Will they ever release the ballot stats? I feel like it'd give me a good chuckle
>>
>>320297876
>>320297716
>realized
What the fuck does that mean?
>>
>>320298458
yea because shrek and goku were completely feasible choices
>>
>>320298470
I want to say that means the others were dumb shit like Goku or Shrek but part of me knows there were other proper choices in there that he just he didn't feel like doing so he lumped them all together and called them "unrealizable"
>>
>>320297876
That's more a theory than a fact because we still don't really know if Sakurai actually did that or not.
>>
>>320298470
obvious bullshit characters (shrek, goku) and characters that would be impossible to get (master chief and snake)
>>
Maybe the majority of people out there don't spend much time shitposting in forums
>>
>>320299289
>>320298806
So Sakurai is pretending that Bayo got over
>Wonder Red
>Shantae
>K. Rool
>Shovel Knight (recently got his own fucking amiibo)
>Issac
>Wolf
>>
She didn't, she was in the works before the Ballot.

It was just a publicity stunt, the ballot never mattered.
>>
>>320299618
bayo getting in over most of these is pretty realistic
>>
>>320296658
I'll let you in on a little secret, anon.

Every poll that Nintendo does, according to their service terms, doesn't go anywhere. Talking about the gross vote data - it gets dumped on an info server, which barely gets read.
The "among realizable characters" footnote is the deal's seal. Nintendo analyzers will probably look at three to four dozens of poll votes, and see which one among the characters is the most feasible, in this case Bayonetta.
It's almost become an exclusive character, and a great one too! People like it and so do I, she has charisma and her games have great reviews. This talks about customer reception.

This is basic corporation info. Never forget this.
>>
>>320299878
More people know about all those (with the exception of Issac and W. Red) more then Bayonetta. Not to mention how Bayonetta got disregarded because of the game she comes from.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.