[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What a fucking dissapointment.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
I actually expected something special from SSB4 DLC, what a letdown. Literally Who?
>>
Im gonna main female corrin, dragonshifter is my fetish
>>
he basically spoiled the game for those who havent got the game yet saved for the japanese
>>
>>320296224
is this real?
because this is actually a literally who for me
>>
>>320296962
No one cares about gaijin
>>
literally a more original fighter than half the cast, its this generations Roy

also I want to lick her feet!
>>
That's the point you doofus.

It's promotion and you'll buy it like the little faggot you are.
>>
>>320296224

WHY YOU MAD THO
>>
>>320296224
This so much.

Literally every single DLC fighter for this game was a complete disappointment. It's just the scrap characters that weren't good enough to be included in the original game.
>>
> A SIXTH Fire Emblem character literally nobody asked for
> Only one character from the votes
> Doesn't even show results

Cloud and Bayo are fine, but still feels like a bit of a lacklustre ending

> Not ending it with a lingering shot of "58 characters"
> The 8 slowly ticks over to 9
> All you hear is "Kept you waiting huh?" as Stream ends
>>
>>320297992
>Only one character from the votes

They literally said Cloud was also highly requested.
>>
>>320298294
He also stated Corrin was highly requested. All three were from the ballot.
>>
>>320298294
cloud is faggot anime shit.
all these DLCs are faggot anime shit except lucas and bayo
>>
http://efukt.com/21054_CORN:_BEYOND_BUKKAKE.html
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.