[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's talk about this series, /v/. Which do you think is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: Lost_in_Blue[1].jpg (66 KB, 422x381) Image search: [Google]
Lost_in_Blue[1].jpg
66 KB, 422x381
Let's talk about this series, /v/. Which do you think is the best in the series? What are other similar games where you can survive the wilderness in a realistic manner?
>>
>not emulateable properly
fuck.. i wanted to play it.
>>
>>320283428
What part doesn't emulate properly? Doing things like starting a fire that require DS hardware can be tricky but I remember playing it fine years ago with No$GBA before I actually bought the game. Never beat it emulated though.
>>
>>320284032
im basing this on the list of emulateable games on the ds.. on some wiki
>>
>>320283151
I own the second one, but have never started it. How is it /v/?
>>
>>320285061
I bought the 2nd one from some decrepit Kmart like 8 years ago or something and I didn't care for it much.

I remember Nintendo Power really hyping this series up and then there were absolutely 0 copies on the shelves. Pretty dissapointing.
>>
Do you get to fug the broad?
>>
A lot of people I introduced this game weren't able to survive more than 2 days (my gf died in the first day). All of them said the game is too stressful.
>>
>>320283428
Buy it faggot
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lost-in-Blue-Nintendo-DS-2005-/111850936208?hash=item1a0ad5d790:g:3IIAAOSwNphWaLaP

First one is good, drives SJWs insane because of the strict Gender Roles. Boy goes to explore and hunt for food. Girl stays in the cave cooking and building stuff for the boy to use.
>>
>>320286785
yes
It's a deserted island, you two gotta have fun somehow
>>
>>320287059
>She has breakdowns were the fucking chickens die.
>>
File: 14-stranded-kids.jpg (267 KB, 540x450) Image search: [Google]
14-stranded-kids.jpg
267 KB, 540x450
Only played the original on the Game Boy Color. It's pretty excellent.
>>
>>320287059
After you beat it you get to play as the girl and stay in the cave cooking and building stuff for him to use
>>
>Play this as a kid
>Kicks my ass hard

>Play again last year
>Kicks my ass slightly less

What am I doing wrong?
>>
It was one of the first games I played on the DS.
Pretty good would play again.
>>
Survival Kids was better.
>>
>>320287059

It's kinda funny because in the Gameboy game, you can pick the gender, and depending on what gender you pick the other becomes the useless piece of shit you need to take care of.

It's an interesting case, normally they add a female character after the fact, not before.
>>
>>320288068
I think the same thing happens in the sequel.
>>
File: gbc_survival_kids_p_ehng28.jpg (50 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
gbc_survival_kids_p_ehng28.jpg
50 KB, 500x500
>>320283151

I've only played the first game in the series. what's the best one after that? There's 3 DS games & a Wii title right?
>>
>>320284327
>>320284032
I emulate Phoenix Wright games on my phone. Some parts require a microphone but drastic has that option built in. I can't imagine that you have trouble emulating on a PC, it is the current year after all
>>
>>320289006
Well, some shit simply doesn't work. like pokemon HG/SS with desmume. DS emulation is pretty good, but it still has some spots in the library.
>>
Pisses me off that the game is over $40 used
>>
Only played 2 and 3. 2 was decent but 3 had a dumb plot and was too easy.
>>
>>320289328
>Well, some shit simply doesn't work. like pokemon HG/SS with desmume
But it works flawlessly????
>>
>>320290125
On Desmume? Doubt it. You can play for a bit, but sooner or later you will be unable to walk.
>>
>>320290337
But of course it could be fixed by now, the last time I tried it was like 1 or 2 years ago (iirc 0.9.11 was the current version back then, I haven't kept up with Desmume since then), and this issue was deemed unfixable back then. Maybe they figured it out?
On the other hand, No$Gba with the zoomer-thingy was and is able to play SS/HG. But both of these emulators have different approaches to them, so it isn't really as simple as applying the fix from No$ to Desmume.
>>
>>320290337
Nah.
>>
i never heard of this series... why?
>>
Does anyone know if the game runs better on a 3DS? I remember whenever you and the girl where outside of the cave the fps would drop in half.
>>
>>320290337
>>320291978
You idiots, it's antipiracy.
On the day the game got released and ripped there was already a cheat code/memhack to get around it.
Seriously, even here people are retarded nowadays.
>>
>>320292557
I tried it with the AP-patch of course, imbecile.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.