[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So the Smash bros Direct is coming up over an hour and if it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
So the Smash bros Direct is coming up over an hour and if it's just like any other character reveal, we'll end up with whining babies roaming the board, because their precious character didn't make it in. Luckily for you guys, I'm making this post here, so you can all redirect them to this post:

Welcome, whining baby,

you have been called upon this post because you had some silly high expections that were stupid enough to start with, like:

>You expected more than 3 new characters including Cloud

Too bad, three character slots were datamined from a recent patch and we all knew this is what we were gonna get.

>You expected no (veteran) clones

Hahaha, did you expect better from Sakurai? I'm sorry, a big part of the fans of this series actually want to see their favorite characters return, even if they are clones. Besides, they're really easy to produce. So you better just enjoy Wolf and /or Pichu.

>You expected some indie character

Smash is an AAA game, with only the most recognizable characters in the video game series. You didn't really expect Shantae to appear next to Mario, Sonic and Pac-man. I'm sorry man, but an amiibo is all Shovel Knight is going to get and they're not going to reproduce new ammibos just to change the base.

>You expected a different third party character

Oh is Banjo Kazooie more deserving than Bomberman? Is Solid Snake's return more important than Rayman? Sakurai doesn't give two shits about you. He just happened to walk into developer x while on his way to work. Cry more

That's all folks. I just want to wish you a happy direct and I hope you'll all be enjoying playing as Cloud, Young Pichu and the Mercedes Benz GLA.
>>
You can deposit your tears after this post
>>
>>320282903
>Cloud, Young Pichu and the Mercedes Benz GLA.

That does sound like Sakurai
>>
>>320282903
>Mercedes Benz GLA.

I'd play it
>>
>>320282903
pls don't lie to me. GLA has been on my dream roster since MK8
>>
File: 1364909051311.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1364909051311.gif
1 MB, 320x240
>>320284836
>>320285712

>mfw this is his theme:
https://youtu.be/Pej7hXCNH8I
>>
File: 1357019825039.jpg (47 KB, 467x413) Image search: [Google]
1357019825039.jpg
47 KB, 467x413
>>320282903
>Young Pichu
>>
Will there actually be a first party newcomer? They haven't even included one as DLC.
>>
>>320287447

Picking only veterans and third parties as DLC is actually pretty smart.

Veterans just for the old fans. Thiord parties for the people who want to have as much crap in the game as possible apart from the Nintendo mainline.
>>
Keeping thread alive for after direct purposes
>>
>>320287447

There's a first for everything
>>
>33 minutes

That's 11 minutes per character
>>
>More Fire emblem characters

Sakurai made it even worse than this troll post
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.