[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is it, I finally finished The Witcher 3 yesterday. I had
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: wench.jpg (254 KB, 752x1082) Image search: [Google]
wench.jpg
254 KB, 752x1082
This is it, I finally finished The Witcher 3 yesterday.

I had to stop my first playthrough 100 hours in because the growing season was in full swing and I didn't have time to play anymore, but I restarted a new one a couple of weeks ago.

It's over now.
I got the witcher/Yen ending.

I legit feel like kind of depressed or something.
Will there ever be another game as satisfying as this?

I have Fallout 4 installed but I don't even feel like playing it at all.

How did you deal with it?
>>
>>320278878
>How did you deal with it?
By starting a NG plus
>>
>>320278878
I sure hope you've already beaten TW1:EE.
>>
>>320278878
>Will there ever be another game as satisfying as this?

Type 'RPG' in google
>>
>>320278878
Expansion(s)
>>
>>320279119
Yes, multiple times.
Witcher 2 too.
I even read all the books in french.

>>320279054
Not yet, I just spent 145 hours in my second playthrough.
I guess I'll wait for Blood and Wine.
>>
>>320278878
Empress Ciri ending > Witcher Ciri ending
>>
it was too long and dragged too much. once I got to the big city and had to chase around to find geralt's friend, just ugh. game peaked with baron and once that quest was over it dropped.
>>
File: fence.jpg (521 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
fence.jpg
521 KB, 1920x1080
i replayed the Vlodimir quest yesterday just because it was so fun.
>>
File: 5yPqvR1q.png (109 KB, 265x301) Image search: [Google]
5yPqvR1q.png
109 KB, 265x301
>>320279456
>shit people who didn't get witcheress ending first try no spoilers say
>>
File: spectrophilia.jpg (708 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
spectrophilia.jpg
708 KB, 1920x1080
>>320279456
whoreson u crazy.

empress is ciri forcing herself to do what she think she should be doing, while witcher is ciri just doing what she really wants to do, travel and fight and shit.

also, i watched the ciri "dead" ending on youtube.

man it gave me a shitload of feels.

that way geralt just collapses on the bench with the medallion in his hands, then ghouls and drowners just pour in like crazy.
>>
>>320279794
i'm not sure how someone would get the sad ending without doing it on purpose though.

you have to do everything wrong and be a retarded asshole to Ciri even if she's unlikeable as fuck the whole game
>>
spoilers worked in a funny way for this game. I knew one of the endings was Ciri dying so when I got to the witcheress ending, I thought I had fucked up somehow and got the death ending, and got legitimately surprised afterwards. I know many people had the same thing happening to them. The first death scene however even though it was well played and good music, it was too obvious nothing would happen at that point of the story.
>>
>>320280124
It's pretty easy to do, just go read some of those comments made by Bad Dads

mad as fuck

>h-how was I s-supposed to know I was making endgame choices
>>
>>320280235
yeah happened to me too.
i knew she could die but had no idea what were the important choices/events that made it happen.
then geralt said she died and i thought it was for real.
>>
so in the end, who was the best girl?
Keira or Philippa?
>>
File: cuck.png (443 KB, 532x753) Image search: [Google]
cuck.png
443 KB, 532x753
>>320280674
>keira and philippa are both minor characters yet each of them do more things for the story and Ciri than Triss does
based cdpr literally cucked all the trissfags
>>
Play heart of stone OP, its seriously good, im enjoying it far more than the main story. Its longer and more elaborate than you might think, and each quest is on the level with the main games best.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.