[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dear Sony
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Omega_Boost_Coverart.png (124 KB, 256x247) Image search: [Google]
Omega_Boost_Coverart.png
124 KB, 256x247
This game needs a sequel. I played the demo way back when it was in the (I think) official Playstation mag, and I liked it but could never find the game in stores. I finally stumbled across a copy last week and it still holds up amazingly well. It's basically Panzer Dragoon with mechs and it's fucking glorious. Anybody else play this?

Also, games that deserve sequels thread I guess.
>>
Silent Bomber.
>>
>>320278871
>Panzer Dragoon with mechs

Guess I'll need to try Panzer Dragoon.
>>
Sony during the PS1 era was pretty much a different company,now they literally don't give a shit about their old IPs.
>>
>>320279131
Fuck, that's another one I couldn't find after loving the demo. Thanks for reminding me anon. Time to check eBay.
>>
>>320278871
Medievil. Those were excellent but after the PSP game Sony stopped caring. Also, I'd like to see another Primal.
>>
Rail shooters could never sell today, can you imagine the mangling starfox64 would take?

"WELL DUDE JUST MAKE THEM LONGER LOL"

Nah, you just end up with Umbrella Chronicles.
>>
>>320280516
Did Crimson Dragon sell well? That's the most recent rail shooter I can think of.
>>
>>320278871
>everything on that picture twice

Jesus.. Why? Piss off
>>
>>320281209
What are you on about m8?
>>
>>320281396
Sorry lads. Fucked up there.
>>
>>320280516
>Rail shooters could never sell today, can you imagine the mangling starfox64 would take?
I'm sad that rail shooters are basically dead, when they're legit one of my favorite genres.

Rail shooter releases are sparse as fuck. Only rail shooter that's coming out soon is Star Fox Zero, and after that, we'll be lucky to see another one within 5 years.

Did anyone play that Crimson Dragon game on Xbone?
>>
>>320281826
Yeah I have it. It's decent but the controls are too weighty which makes maneuvering a bitch.
>>
>>320282196
I'm not much of a Panzer Dragoon fan judging from Orta but I was sad to see that game get a mediocre reception, it looks interesting.

At least Kid Icarus: Uprising was amazing.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.