[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it cool to like Sony on /v/ now that they called out SJWs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 670x377) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 670x377
Is it cool to like Sony on /v/ now that they called out SJWs on their bullshit and the PS4 looks like it's finally getting some good games next year?
>>
They didn't call them out on anything. Just acknowledged their existence and agreed to neuter their games because of them. Sony is in fact worse now.
>>
>>320278472
The west is getting good games? Is this bait? 8/10 almost had me going.
>>
On /v/tendo? Hell no. Console loyalists are cancer, especially neo-Nintendo fans.

Also, for the record: if you're not autistic enough to masturbate to video games SJWs will literally never affect you. Just wanted to put that out there.
>>
>>320278683
>and agreed to neuter their games because of them

No. Sony isn't the one deciding not to bring DOAX3 to the West. They're just commenting on why the developer is afraid of doing that.
>>
Nope, still lying crooks with a shit fanbase.
>>
>>320279542
this.
>>
>>320278658

get them out
>>
>>320278472
>finally getting some good games next year?

How can you know games are good or not if they don't even come out until next year?

Come on man, don't be stupid! Don't say things that don't make any sense
>>
>>320278683
>Do an interview on reasons why a japanese developed would beafraid to bring their games to the West
>They're neutering my japanese games!
Don't they teach reading comprehension at school anymore?
>>
>>320278683
This.

I say it all the fucking time and none of you children learn. Blaming SJWs accomplishes literally nothing; if anything it makes "our side" look all the more mean-spirited and pathetic.

The publishers are to blame, pure and simple. Sony just took another hit to their credibility because they publicly admitted "we are going to self-censor because we're fucking cowards who take mean online comments way too seriously."

But whatever, you kids do whatever. It's been working great so far. ;^)
>>
>>320278472
never ever
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.