[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mean Green
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: mean greens.jpg (13 KB, 377x134) Image search: [Google]
mean greens.jpg
13 KB, 377x134
Why aren't you playing this game v?

The devs since launch have:
>Added higher player count, 10v10, not crazy high but devs said they could be looking to add more
>Nerfed the rocket by adding a persistent cooldown across deaths
>Added in shooting and jumping as of today's patch

Are you afraid that these devs actually care? No reason not to jump in right now.
>>
I bought it and refunded it on day one.
>>
>>320275007
Wait, really? Fuck, I really ought to buy it then. I think they should still do more to improve it, but they're on their way.
>>
>>320275121
same desu
>>
>>320275007
im poor
>inb4 "but it's only $x!"
I'm fucking poor
>>
>>320275198
Thats fine, but it does seem that the devs are actually listening to player feedback at the very least.
So it seems like complaining on the forums actually works for now.
>>
>>320275007
When did they make it 10v10? I was playing last night and it was still 5v5
>>
>>320275780
some servers have 20 player count, not all of them though.
majority is still 10 players.
>>
>>320275007
got any webms?
>>
>>320275241
It's 10 fucking dollars guy
>>
>>320276153
Of course he doesn't, he's too scared!
>>
>>320276934
WHAT PART OF POOR DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND?
>>
>>320277284
Then get a job or sell some drugs so you can get money you broke fuck
>>
>they actually patched those problems
I was hesitating but I might give it a try
>>
>>320275121
This. The game is trash, not fun at all.
>>
>>320275628
>the devs are actually listening to player feedback
That's the worst thing a dev can do.
Game is DOA and has no future.
>>
So is it just a ripoff of the old Army Men games, or is it the same devs?
>>
>>320277284
why don't you just start charging people money after you suck their dicks
>>
>>320278346
>Game is DOA and has no future.
That's 99% of video games these days. The sheer number of them coming out is too much. And they never seem to learn from the past and have to slowly patch in features that have been in older games for decades.

That said, this game has potential to be great if they add in more of what made Army Men what it was into the game.

>Flamethrowers should ignite enemies and give a tiny DoT.
>No locational damage aside from the sniper rifle.
>Mortars
>Mines
>Proning
>Item pick ups instead of having them all
>Environment climbing
>>
File: Win64 12.15.2015 - 12.13.02.02.webm (2 MB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
Win64 12.15.2015 - 12.13.02.02.webm
2 MB, 1680x1050
Here is a webm,

I am having fun
>>
>>320279956
What do you record your matches with?
>>
>>320279167
>Proning
The in-game corpse model when you die should be just a prone army man flipped on his back, not fucking ragdolls.
>>
Nothing short of changing the core shooting mechanics will save this game, and I don't see that being possible. It just isn't fun or satisfying to play, the guns don't feel good and there's very little feedback to tell you if you're hitting an enemy or being killed yourself.
>>
>>320280326
Why don't they melt when they die? why not blown to bits by the grenades?
>>
>>320280132
shadowplay, but I am still trying to figure how to convert so it doesnt look like crap
>>
>>320280481
>very little feedback to tell you if you're hitting an enemy or being killed yourself.
That makes playing extremely frustrating. The game needs hit sounds and much bigger damage indicators if they have any in the first place.
>>
>>320280598
The devs clearly just don't get it.
Have they ever even played with plastic army men in their lives?
>>
>>
>>320275007
was about to buy it until
>no bots
game looks fun but that doesn't last long in multiplayer only games
>>
>>320282820
Not unless you have a group of buddies.
>>
>>320283886
if i had a group of buddies i wouldn't be here
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.