[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
No one here actually agrees with him, right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (563 KB, 867x766) Image search: [Google]
image.png
563 KB, 867x766
No one here actually agrees with him, right?
>>
>>320273005
If you don't agree with him, you're wrong.
>>
i agree with his big muscles
>>
>>320273005

He was obviously right. It was clearly nanomachines.
>>
MEMES
>>
if you not with america
you're against her
>>
STANDING
>>
But he was called Armstrong. Like Neil Armstrong, get it? Neil Armstrong was the first man on the moon, Armstrong from MGR was the first man to use nanomachines to be a super strong politician. They're both innovators. Get it?
>>
He and Sam were right about fighting for something you personally believe in, without making flimsy justifications to yourself or others. Armstrong's fault was that he was too privileged to understand the harshness of a total dog eat dog world, which Raiden experienced first-hand in his childhood. In the end Raiden accepts the former idea while rejects the latter.
>>
It's not really a matter of being right or wrong.

Nothing he said was wrong, but the fact that he was ready to destroy civilization as we currently know it in order to push his point is wrong.

It's a lot like the end of Watchmen. Ozymandias was right, but that still doesn't give him the right to murder thousands of innocent people.
>>
File: wellmakeamericagreatagain.jpg (38 KB, 600x530) Image search: [Google]
wellmakeamericagreatagain.jpg
38 KB, 600x530
>>320273005
You tell me.
>>
>>320273005
I agree he could've gone pro if he didn't join the navy
>>
>>320274069
This, a lot of the stuff he says is fantastic, but unfortunately it involves the deaths of millions.
>>
It's hilarious how his character is basically "Solidus but wrong" yet has become much more popular than Solidus and has a legion of retards acting like he's right
>>
>>320274530
Can't stump the trump.
>>
Trumpstrong will make this nation great
>>
File: 1443245409607.gif (5 KB, 290x290) Image search: [Google]
1443245409607.gif
5 KB, 290x290
>>320275103
Legion of retards? Liberals aren't for him though...
>>
File: Trumpstrong.jpg (61 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Trumpstrong.jpg
61 KB, 1280x720
>>
>>320273709
>>320273709

Neil Armstrong wasn't an innovator, he was just a pilot. All the calculations and engineering that got the space shuttle to the moon weren't done by armstrong, he just drove it there.
>>
you dont want a good economy?

YOu cant have it both ways anon. The reason why we first worlders are rich is because we can exploit the rest. Or in mgr's case, wage war and stimulate the war industry.

If you dont want war or exploitation, be ready to give in your wealth in return.
>>
>>320273005
Can't stump the Armstrong
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.