[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is the neo geo bundle any good, /v/? They added more games t
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2
Is the neo geo bundle any good, /v/? They added more games to it https://www.humblebundle.com/
>>
No, it's shit and you're an idiot enabling jews and greedy chinks (not SNK they're dead) if you pay for it.

There's a good reason there was no thread this week.
>>
Why the hell did they added KoF 2002?
>>
File: 1447202618490.jpg (69 KB, 611x548) Image search: [Google]
1447202618490.jpg
69 KB, 611x548
>paying for flash games
Only buy it if you donated to newsgrounds.
>>
>>320271289
Because Sky Stage is too valuable.
>>
It would have been good. It could have been. But there are only 4 games that have steam keys In it. How is that humble?
>>
Nah it's a sham, all the non-steam titles are launched with a terrible built-in emulator, play them on fightcade instead.
>>
>>320271429
>Sky Stage
>Neo Geo

Choose one.
>>
>>320270687
blazing star is the only one I'm interested in.
I won't get it because it's behind the paywall
>>
>>320272025
You can buy the bundle, put all the money towards SNK and extricate roms from the game folders. Only you can prevent current KOFXIV.
>>
>Metal Slug shirt for 40$
If it was 30 I wouldve bought it.
>>
I don't like video game apparel but I kinda want that tshirt really bad
>>
>>320270687
If it's not on steam it doesn't count.
>>
>>320273727
>Only you can prevent current KOFXIV.
But XIV looks to be shaping up to be a great game.
>>
>Paying for ROMs
There's no reason to buy it. The emulator they use for the web player uses stolen code, too, IIRC.
>>
The emulation on non-steam games is of wildly varying quality. I played samsho2 and it was great, yet garou was awful.
I'd ay go for the second tier.
>>
didn't someone find out that humble bundle is selling pirated roms?
>>
Did anyone ever figure out how to get garou to run at a playable speed outside of using a different emulator?
>>
>>320274818
are you saying it's illegal to sell pirated roms when half of /v/ plays pirated games and has no legal stance on that?
>>
>>320271403
bought that shit and it acutally has neogeo.zip and samsho2.zip for example, its like a mini m.a.m.e emulator with a neat ui and icon but only 1 game. Jew but aint that bad
>>
>>320274375
The roms are taken from romsites and they got MAME romdump signatures.

>>320274818
Its an official SNK bundle. They are selling roms others have ripped from their games.

Its pretty much legal, but also lazy as fuck.
They did the same in the PS2 era with some KoF collections.
>>
>>320275224
Huh. What "/v/" does (or you conjecture it does) has no impact on what is and isn't legal. If "/v/" does illegal things, and a third party does as well, that's still illegal.
>>
>>320275818
still illegal, but you don't see threads popping up constantly on people against pirating
>>
>>320275338
>They did the same in the PS2 era with some KoF collections.
For the games that mattered they actually did some cool stuff and added some things. Kof 2k2 included several bonus characters, such as King, Shingo, Goenitz, Geese, and 2k3 made Adelheid and Mukai playable
>>
It is not really illegal if it is done by SNK themselves, it's just lame.
>>
i bought it
its shit
just download the roms so you can play in an emulator that is supported 100x better
>>
>go into the webpage
>almost all games with "play"
dunno why buying it . just download the whole neogeo emu with all the rooms
>>
>>320275338
>The roms are taken from romsites and they got MAME romdump signatures
"MAME romdump signatures" are literally just hashes of the dumped arcade board data, It would be unusual if they didn't match up.
>>
I'm more interested in getting that shirt standalone for a reasonable price to be honest.
>>
What would be the perfect humble bundle for you, /v/?

Mine would be the humble JRPG bundle

>neptunia 1 and 2 and fairy fencer f in the 1 dollar tier
>grandia II, nep 3 and cladun in the second tier
>dragon quest heroes and tales of zesitiria in the third tier
>>
>>320276932
it has been compute scientifically proven that pirated bits are less robust than authentic bits leading to hashing inconsistencies

pirate shills get out
>>
>>320277053
humble GOTY from any year 20XX with whatever winners and nominees they could bring on board would be neat
>>
Knowing snk half of these games will show up on steam later and I'll have to buy them again, no thanks.
>>
>>320277053
Just have a monthly or bi-monthly bundle with indie games like they used to fucking do.
>>
>>320277129
You're right, I forgot to take the bit-robusticity detection (BRD) of the cryptometric hash functions into account. I redact my previous comment
>>
>>320271123
Jews??
"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time." 4

The lost key to their grade is the mastery of emotion, which places the energy of the universe at their disposal. Man can only expect to be entrusted with great power by proving his ability to use it constructively and selflessly. When the Mason learns that the key to the warrior on the block is the proper application of the dynamo of living power, he has learned the mystery of his Craft. The seething energies of Lucifer are in his hands and before he may step onward and upward, he must prove his ability to properly apply energy.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.