[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can anyone of you console peasants tell me the point of this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
Can anyone of you console peasants tell me the point of this monstrosity for an easy ass game like CoD?
>>
i thought those things were for people with disabilities
>>
Disabled people that have trouble moving
>>
>>320266321
They are. Unfortunately it wont help OP with his mental disability.
>>
>>320266404
you could make one that does, though

a robot arm that slaps him in the back of the head every time he tries to post, for example
>>
Old gamers with arthritis and carpal tunnel who told themselves for years they could work on their backlog when they were retired.
Now their hands are so fucked up they can't even play grindan games without having to pop tylenols every hour.
>>
>>320266234
You can press buttons without sacrificing your camera movement.

It's dumb.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (52 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
52 KB, 1280x720
>>320266234
reminds me of this monstrosity
>>
Everyone in this thread is retarded. It isn't for people with disabilities, it makes it so you can hit the buttons without moving your thumb from the right stick. It allows you to still move the camera while hitting other buttons, basically it allows you to jump while aiming and shooting in a console shooter like call of duty or some shit.
>>
>>320266234
I wouldn't know
>>
>>320267028
But you can already do that without those gears?
>>
>>320266794
>superior console controler
>cant aim and push buttons at the same time
kek
>>
>>320267028
I already do that because games like Dark Souls and Monster Hunter made me perfect the claw.
>>
>>320269617
>He's a PCuck
Well meme'd, my familiar.
>>
>>320267028
>he pays 100$ when you could just claw grip
>>
>>320266234
What's the point of the A button one?
>>
>>320270635
thump tip on stick
thumb base depresses lever for A button
>>
>>320266961
Man I had one of those. It was so stupid but I just love it so much
>>
>>320266234
when analog sticks reach the mainstream with N64 and then the dualshock, nobody at first really thought about persistent simultaneous dual analog use, and having the 4 or 6 normal face action buttons are far too important for virtually everything non-FPS to give up.

however, console shooters became a thing, and people realized that you have no choice but to use both sticks at all times, but taking your thumb off to use the action buttons occasionally is disadvantageous.

hence, bone-itis inducing claw grips, monstrosities like this, etc.
that things like this even exist essentially prove what a joke consoles are for FPS.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.