[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
5 hours till Banjo is confirmed for Smash. Who's /hype/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (292 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
292 KB, 1920x1080
5 hours till Banjo is confirmed for Smash.

Who's /hype/ here?

Will you main the Bear and Bird?
>>
Please don't make constant threads about this, I don't want to see people going BANJOFAGS BTFO if (probably when) they aren't confirmed
>>
>>320258269
Probably will get BTFO, let me enjoy my hype for the few moments it exists... ;_;
>>
quick what's their victory theme
>>
>>320258587
the jiggy theme
>>
>>320258587
Tune after you get all ten Jiggies?
>>
>>320258587
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unjqNlr1w6w
There is no other right answer
>>
File: Bomberman alts.jpg (351 KB, 7428x1025) Image search: [Google]
Bomberman alts.jpg
351 KB, 7428x1025
Playing through their games recently, i'd love to main them i want bomberman more though
>>
>>320258109
Banjo Tooie is probably my favorite game, but considering new Rare has proven that they're never using the old design for anything (even in the rare replay thing they only showed the new design, and that had both banjo games in it), I don't fucking want bear and bird.

And I mean, it makes sense. None of the folks working at rare today had shit to do with these games.
>>
>>320258843
>None of the people working at Rare had anything to do with Banjo
>Creator of Banjo still works there
When will this retarded meme die?
>>
>>320259149
...Who the fuck is the 'creator' according to you? That's not even a real role in a dev team

The guy who came up with the design?
>>
>>320259254
Gregg Mayles, the designer of the fucking games you autist.
>>
>>320259254
Gregg Mayles. Lead designer of Banjo-Kazooie and Banjo-Tooie, and creator of both of the lead characters.
>>
>>320259431
>>320259361
>lead designer
wrong, the lead designers all left the company
He's just the last game designer left who worked on banjo kazooie and tooie
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.