[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
im interested in this but for ps4, is it worth it or bugged as
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: DOS_EE.jpg (61 KB, 540x270) Image search: [Google]
DOS_EE.jpg
61 KB, 540x270
im interested in this but for ps4, is it worth it or bugged as fuck? looking for a game with +30 hours of gameplay so if anything comes to your mind...
>>
File: 1434621735013.jpg (195 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1434621735013.jpg
195 KB, 1920x1080
bump
>>
>>320256654
I currently have 39 hours and no end in sight, so length wise it should suffice.
>>
>>320259452
but works ok or is just a shitty port?
>>
>>320260093
Oh, I have the PC version.
Check a review or something for the PS4 version, I assume if there is some major issues they come up, if you do any research.
>>
>>320260093
Its a fine port.
Also lol 30 hours.
Add another zero.
>>
>>320256654

Stopped playing EE when I reached spider desert part. They didn't make any changes to the story.
>>
>>320260762
Except they said they changed the ending and whole endgame, so how could you tell?
>>
I watched a guy on twitch (that bald popular one) play the ps4 version and he stopped 10 minutes in and switched to PC since the controls were absolute ASS on the console. not a "console suck" meme, just a really bad port. stay away imo.
>>
>>320260093
No, PS4 version plays and runs fine with all the same content with the added bonus of couch co-op

>>320261167
Everyone seems to think controls are fine on PS4. Only reason I can think of is he's never used a controller before or was so used to PC controls that it was jarring
>>
>>320261167
The game isn't perfect on PC ether.
I'm constantly amazed how they managed to make clicking on enemy in turnbased game so fucking hard.
>>
then i should go for it? i enjoyed the ff tactics games if in case they are similar...
>>
>>320263338
they arent similar at all, but its a decent game

if you are interested get it. definitely get it if you plan to do coop with a friend
>>
>>320263574
only single campaign
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.