[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't play much video games anymore but I really crave
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (189 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
189 KB, 1280x720
I don't play much video games anymore but I really crave some tacticool shit and I wanna get this?

Is it worth 60$ for an Uplay multiplayer only game? Is the community gonna stay alive for a while?
>>
u will get bored in about a day or two.

go get CSGO and prepare to invest 1000+hours of your life.
>>
>>320245193
I already have wasted over 1000 hours on CSGO, but I have not played it in 8 months or so and I don't intend on playing it more
>>
>>320245007
Better alternative

http://store.steampowered.com/app/393380/
>>
>>320245007
I just watched a match and it looks OK but not 60 dollar plus tip OK
>>
It seems like Siege does some things right, but a $60 price tag and shit netcode are not part of that list.
>>
>>320245007
Its pretty fun for tacticool shit, but you can get it alot cheaper than $60.
Best played with some mates though.
>>
>>320245007
Try Insurgency, really good tactical game with an ok size community. Can probably find it on a steam trade website or even G2A for less than 5$ since it was in a humble bundle before.
>>
It's a lot of fucking fun, especially when you got friends to play with. You feel like a tactical genius when it goes well, and you're laughing your ass off at the shitstorm that happens when it all falls apart.

The destruction is great too, gives you a lot of options in how to flank and approach the enemy team.

Big issues are: netcode, bugs, and the fact that some characters are invaluable while some are completely worthless.
>>
>>320245679
Already have it. Played a little bit and it's ok I guess. But I was looking more for like breach close quarters type gameplay, and not open maps like in Insurgency.
>>
not 60$

https://www.instant-gaming.com/en/406-buy-key-uplay-rainbow-six-siege/
>>
>>320245007
don't bother right now

you'll have like 1 really good game out of 20

everything else is just a sea of shit

servers fucked, game fucked

just wait for news if the next patch does anything and wait for it to drop to like 20-25 bucks
>>
>>320245863
this is gross hyperbole, I have maybe one fucked match out of 50, the rest work smoothly.
>>
>>320245007
Get it on G2A for £28
>>
Siege looks good but I would wait until any issues with netcode is fixed. And absolutely not for 60$ since having such blatant issues on launch for a multiplayer only title should be unacceptable.
>>
>>320245247
If you have experience in CS:GO to about MGE or higher you will be able to mow down anyone in Siege.
>>
>>320246245
I used to hover around DMG/Eagle.

How is the community in Siege?
>>
>>320246196
I had no issues at all with it during launch, worked well played fine.
>>
>>320245808
I was considering downloading Rainbow Six 3 if you haven't played that and multiplayer isn't 100% necessary for you look into that.
>>
Worth it if you can get it for cheap like on G2A or Nuuvem.
>>
It's happening

https://www.reddit.com/r/Rainbow6/comments/3wxobi/on_wed_dec_16th_well_be_performing_a_1_hour/
>>
>>320245007
Its pretty good.

Patch coming out in a few days that's gonna fix a lot of issues so you might wanna wait until then.

There is a decent amount of single player options but no campaign.
>>
>>320245007
What platform? I got it on PC from a key site for about half the retail price, which is definitely worth it.
>>
You can def get it cheaper on sites like GMG

I got an nvidia promotion code on ebay for $35
>>
>>320245007
>an Uplay
The N in "an" is there as a sort of buffer for vowel sounds, and Uplay is pronounced You-play with a consonant sound there at the beginning already, so it should be "a Uplay". This is why we say an hour but not an hero. In the first case, we glide over the H into the "ow" sound, and the second case is something you should become.
>>
>>320248901
My bad.
>>
>>320248901
>Being THESE autistic
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.