[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Quick /v/, should I play the first KotOR or the second one?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 126
Thread images: 8
File: kotor_3.jpg (50 KB, 620x400) Image search: [Google]
kotor_3.jpg
50 KB, 620x400
Quick /v/, should I play the first KotOR or the second one?
>>
first

KOTOR 2 aint going anywhere
>>
Neither.
>>
Play 1 first so you can appreciate how much better 2 is
>>
The first one is Bethesda tier writing but somewhat better since at least your choices have some impact. It's enjoyable.

Is there any reason you can't play both? Are you dying in a week?
>>
>>320244578
>Is there any reason you can't play both? Are you dying in a week?
I want to grind at least one out before i see the new movie on Thursday
>>
>>320244749
KOTOR are barely star wars games
>>
>>320244749
old republic takes places 2000 years before the SW movies, anon.
>>
>>320244861
I know, I know, I just want to immerse myself in the universe.

>>320244808
How so?
>>
>>320244578
>The first one is Bethesda tier writing

I don't understand why you wouldn't just say Bioware tier writing.
>>
Either way you'll want to play on easy. KOTOR has the worst combat system I've ever played in an RPG.
>>
>>320245085
True, but Bioware had a different reputation back then and KOTOR was the first pre-dragon age Bioware game I played. I was somewhat disappointed after all the praise. It reminded me of Bethesda in how your character would often sound like a total retard. I honestly liked Dragon Age: Origins a lot more
>>
>>320245287
Go away Disney
>>
>>320245287
lol
>>
>>320245287
Fuck you Todd. Fallout 4 sucks.
>>
>>320245287
i remember having fun with the combat when i was 12
>>
>>320245495
>>320245508
Yeah it's fucking boring and clunky. Console trash without making up for it with action.
>>
2's writing is trash so play 1.
>>
Any advice for my first playthrough, anons?
>>
>>320245648
stop posting and play
>>
>>320245287
Apparently this is controversial on /v/2015? I remember everyone shitting on it.
>>
>>320245648
Of the first one, I should also mentioned
>>
>>320243854
Both.
>>
>>320245708
It's downloading.
>>
>>320245710
SWTOR != KOTOR
>>
>>320245732

You are Revan
>>
>>320245648
>>320245732
Learn Persuade and Force Persuade.

Single saber with dueling feat is better than 2h. "Melee" feats don't work with sabers unless stated.

Go full melee range, Guardian class, save damage dealing powers like Lightning for concurrent runs.
>>
>>320245648
save your level ups after the 4th undtil you become a jedi.
>>
>>320245869
SWTOR Combat > KOTOR Combat
>>
>>320245869
What's your point, retard? SWTOR is your typical MMO. Not bad. KOTOR is built for an XBOX dpad and its fucking boring and clunky as shit can be whether you use your mouse or a gamepad. Never thought I'd see /v/ defend the worst of both worlds.
>>
Both. In order.
>>
>>320246037
>>320246040
Thank you.

>>320246123
>KOTOR is built for an XBOX dpad
Should I actually use a dpad or KB+M
>>
You should play the Jedi Knight series, not only do they have better gameplay but also better plot
>>
>>320246123
you can activate your abilities using 1-0 on the keyboard, you don't have to click shit like a retard

Also my point was that he remembers everyone shitting on it, KOTOR1/2 weren't really ever shit on /v/ but obviously the TORtanic was
>>
File: vader[1].jpg (52 KB, 383x263) Image search: [Google]
vader[1].jpg
52 KB, 383x263
I wouldn't say no to a new KotOR game with story by GOAT writers, bigger hubs, and more responsive combat.

But nooooo
>>
>>320246337
don't listen to that faggot, use kbm
>>
>>320246337
>Should I actually use a dpad or KB+M
May as well lounge back with a gamepad in this case since skill and strategy are not part of the gameplay. This is something you play solely for the Star Wars.
>>
>>320243854
Both, but start with 1. 2 relies upon some plot points from the first game, and some dialogue in the second game spoils a major twist in the first game.
>>
>>320246662
>>320246594
I'm so torn
>>
>>320246826
It's not like you have one shot. Try and see which works for you.
>>
>>320246826
IIRC KOTOR PC doesn't have controller support
>>
>>320244916

>I just want to immerse myself in the universe.

>Implying KotOR games are a part of the Star Wars universe
>>
>>320246826
there is no point to use a keyboard for kotor if you can lean back in a comfy chair with a controller. the game does not reward the player for better input or anything its 90% strategy.
>>
>>320246989
>le canon mey mey
>>>/tv/
>>
Han Solo dies

He gets killed by Kylo Ren

Who is also his son
>>
How viable is auto level up?
>>
>>320247316
It's for casual braindead retards like every other game.
>>
They're both better than Ep 7
>>
>>320247316

It won't give you a broken build but it won't give you a great one either, in that regard I think it's exactly what an auto-level mechanic should be.

I tend to use it for party members because I'm too lazy to manage anything but my own character.
>>
>Either way you'll want to play on easy. KOTOR has the worst combat system I've ever played in an RPG.

What? No. You must be this enormous fucking dick sucking faggot to say such a thing.
>>
Is Jedi or dark Jedi the most fun? Who are the best companions? Is a gun build viable or does the game want you to use a lightsaber?
>>
>>320244016

this tbqh familia
>>
>>320247071
>Playing computer games with a controller
Get a load of this cuntrag.
>>
>>320243854
First one.
>>
>>320246037
Single Saber is worse. You do less damage. The only time you should do that shit is on Jolee Bindo since he already starts with the second level of Dueling and is basically just there to spam force powers. Initially it's better but once you get to the second rank of two weapon fighting it's pretty much better. Master is just broken with the right equipment setup on all your party members.

Buy the Heavy Exoskeleton from the guy on Yavin Space Station and give it to Revan. Don't bother using Robes on Revan until you get the Star Forge/Revan Robes. Also make sure to play the merchant on Yazin 10 times in pazaak before you purchase anything from that fuck so you get the 20% discount (and the 7,500 credits).

Most useful Force Powers IMO are Healing, Drain, Knight Speed, Aura, the Stun and Stun/Destroy Droid line, Force Push and it's derivatives, and oddly Slow/Affliction/Plague. Since Revan (unless he's a scoundrel/jedi) should wear armor you can't use some powers so make sure to check if you can use the inedividual powers whilst wearing armor.

Plague basically works on every non droid boss in the game do to it's 100 Difficulty Class. Even Darth Malak gets crippled by Plague. Infection is also really useful in that it has a DC of 20 and it can be used with armor on unlike Plague.

Jolee Bindo due to being a Grey Jedi is your best choice for stuff like Force Lightning and some of the other dark side Force Powers. Don't ever upgrade to Force Storm since it is literally just Force Lightning rank 2 but it targets enemies all around you which doesn't happen as often as you think it would.

Korriban has almost all the best gear in this game. Kashyyyk has some good shit as well. Tatooine and Manaan just have tons of money and HK-47 in the case of Tatooine. My opinion is do Korriban first just for the loot.
>>
>>320247950

From what I've heard it's possible to do a blaster only playthrough but the game REALLY wants you to be a jedi and use a lightsaber. I believe you have to grind to a much higher level to beat it with blasters than you would have to as a jedi. Jedi are kind of "OP" but they should be.

KOTOR 2 is a lot more balanced.
>>
>>320247950
Play the goddamn game and figure it out for yourself, faggot.
>>
I just cant go back to Kotor after playing TOR. The combat is just so much slower and boring.
>>
File: 1449763717858.webm (987 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1449763717858.webm
987 KB, 1280x720
>>320248943
>I just cant go back to Kotor after playing TOR. The combat is just so much slower and boring.

Also OP, go with 2 with the restoration mod.
>>
>>320248461
Ran out of space for that post also:
>Plague basically works on every non droid boss in the game do to it's 100 Difficulty Class. Even Darth Malak gets crippled by Plague. Infection is also really useful in that it has a DC of 20 and it can be used with armor on unlike Plague.
Also I meant Affliction instead of Infection there.

Some more useful knowledge:
Sniper Shot is the most useful of the Ranged Attack Feats followed by Rapid Shot. -5 defense doesn't matter when you are max distance from the opponent and putting stun on enemies is really useful in this game. Sometimes I just leave Revan as an AI and I directly control someone like Mission/Carth/HK47 and just order them to stay as far as possible whilst spamming sniper shot with two pistols.

Speaking of pistols - the best pistols for most of the game are the Mandalorian Blasters you get off of Calo Nord along with the Cassus Fett's Heavy Pistol on Korriban. That thing is basically a lightsaber (in terms of damage) disguised as a pistol and should always be used by whoever is manning pistols in the party. It's expensive but worth it.

The Power Shot and Power Attack of feats sucks for both Melee and Ranged just because of the -3 to hit. Flurry is easily best Melee attack feat.

Also always set your Jedi squadmates to Jedi Support so they activate shit like Force Valor at the start of every fight and then stun/lock down all enemies with Affliction, Force Whirlwind, and the various Stun Attacks.

I've been replaying this game and used to mod it back in the day. Been playing with some mods active myself past few days so it's gotten me back in sperg mode.
>>
Play any. Skip all the cutscenes (they're non-canon so they're worthless) and you'll beat them both within 40 hours.
>>
>>320248872
I did a blaster build once. It's all about that dexterity and intelligence. Leveled up wayyy faster than the normal strength/balanced build. The blaster build was too easy though, use insanity and light everyone's ass up. My character was so strong during the middle of the game that I didn't even need companions.
Anyway, whoever doesn't prefer dark jedi powers over light is just in denial
>>
I never bothered with pazaak, is it fun?
>>
>>320247934
I've played the latter 3 TES games, Fallout 3 and NV, both Baldur's Gates, Dragon Age Origins, Final Fantasy IV/VII/X/X-2, Chrono Trigger, all the Shadowruns, Jade Empire, and... Pokemon. It's fair to say that KOTOR has the shittiest gameplay of the bunch.
>>
>>320243854
FIRST, 10 minutes in i was already sick of krieas shit and couldnt finish 2
>>
File: 1450110637372.png (347 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1450110637372.png
347 KB, 640x480
>>320249513
>Skip all the cutscenes (they're non-canon so they're worthless)

>>320249904
It's P U R E. Also there is a online version of it.
>>
>>320249589
>Insanity
Yeah this shit is really useful as well since you can spam it even with armor on.

I should try a blaster run myself some time.
>>
>>320249921
Well then you have the shittiest shit taste to ever have shit.
>>
>>320249378
jedi support is 2nd game bro
>>
File: ben.jpg (23 KB, 839x361) Image search: [Google]
ben.jpg
23 KB, 839x361
i feel like kotor is over rated

the Jedi Knight series, rogue squadron and battlefront 1 and 2 are way more better

he was a good friend
>>
>>320250219
I meant the Script in the menu screen - "Jedi/Droid Support"
>>
Start with the first one. Some dislike the starting area but i think that it builds up quite a lot.
>>
>>320248943

>implying SWTOR combat is somehow better by just being sped up

Consider slitting your throat.
>>
>>320250301
republic commando
>>
>>320248461
This post makes me vomit desu senpai
That is not a way I've ever heard anyone say they play this game. Most of those force powers you listed are trash, and if you don't get Storm you're just doing it wrong.
>>
If you want a Star Wars experience, KOTOR1 is the best choice.

KOTOR2 puts a huge neutral spin on the whole Good vs Bad thing.
>>
>>320244749
Just play the Forced Unleashed if you want to beat something within hours.
>>
>>320246989
For now. He's already stolen jacen, jaina and kyle from the EU.
>>
>>320251820
Storm literally does the exact same amount of damage as Force Lightning and Force Lightning is already an AoE. Lightning is better just because it hits enemies further away where as Storm is more of a all enemies surrounding you sort of thing and most of the time when the enemy is surrounding you they are piss easy and weak as fuck.

Affliction and Plague are actually very good. Stun and the Push line are the only ones that are iffy cause some enemy Jedi have resistances to those but the reason I listed them is because your squadmates are all lightside or grey so the dark side powers end up wasting Force Points on them. The Slow line of powers are some of the deadliest in the game. Even just the first power Slow on it's own is broken because the effect stacks so you can very quickly give an enemy -8 to defense/reflex/attack (for up to 30 seconds) meaning all of your attacks will always hit and they will never hit you.

>Aura
I meant to say Valor here although Aura can be good. Drain is mostly for your squadmates. Revan is just better off using armor most of the game. Knight Speed and Heal are essential so I don't know wtf you are talking about.
>>
>>320245408
The point of Kotor 1 is to enjoy it for what it is and to prepare for the amazing sequel
>>
>>320253448
Lighting is a CoE. In order to hit multiple people they have to be in somewhat of an alignment in front of you. Otherwise the "cone effect" will miss them. A vast majority of the combat situations of the game are not built around this type of encounter. With storm you can simply rush in and nuke the entire area. As a jedi you're melee range anyway so there's not a huge need to fight at range.

I disagree with the whole wearing armor as a jedi thing simply because it isn't necessary. Where saber deflect doesn't work, the surplus of looted energy shields you loot in the game will protect you from most any encounter. I always go to the qel droma robes as non force power restrictions are much more appealing than trying to be a tank, but I guess it's really up to your playstyle.

I can't be assed to level up single target force powers when the AOE abilities are so much more useful. Insanity or Stasis Field makes most any situation a cakewalk. Yeah there are those who resist but they are few and far between. With the right stats there should be very few able to avoid your effects. Fuck I was able to stasis Malak.

I use single saber but I feel like that's the only thing I intentionally gimp myself on. The animations are better and after years of just doing 2h I just started to play the appearance game.
>>
>>320249921
But DA:O pretty much has the same combat system
>>
>>320254640
>Lighting is a CoE. In order to hit multiple people they have to be in somewhat of an alignment in front of you. Otherwise the "cone effect" will miss them. A vast majority of the combat situations of the game are not built around this type of encounter. With storm you can simply rush in and nuke the entire area. As a jedi you're melee range anyway so there's not a huge need to fight at range.
I actually find it's the other way around. Most of the time you are fighting enemies in groups of 3 and they are usually all standing right next to one another. Or at least 2 of them are close enough for force lightning to be useful. Storm does have certain advantages in some of the big giant fights but those tend to be rarer in this game and the enemies involved - incredibly weak. A good example is the Star Forge where in you can just bring an all Jedi party with the Advanced Stabilizer Gloves and watch the enemies bullets simply bounce back and kill them. Yes Force Storm will be good in those giant melees but for the most part those fights are so easy you can just sometimes stand in one place and let the enemies kill themselves on your character.

>I disagree with the whole wearing armor as a jedi thing simply because it isn't necessary. Where saber deflect doesn't work, the surplus of looted energy shields you loot in the game will protect you from most any encounter. I always go to the qel droma robes as non force power restrictions are much more appealing than trying to be a tank, but I guess it's really up to your playstyle.
You have to activate the shields on Revan every fight. It's a pain in the ass. Just bring the Heavy Exoskeleton/Sith Mask/stat buff equips for Revan and enjoy watching everything die to Master Flurry/Master Two Weapon Fighting/Implant Level 3 and either Jolee Bindo, Juhani, or Bastila set to Jedi/Droid Support with Master Force Valor and you can just run through every enemy whilst occasionally casting Heal.
>>
Literally no reason not to start at the beginning of the series, but if you really want to gimp your experience then go ahead.
>>
>>320255021
The interface is normal and shit isn't retarded. Or did you mean the 360 version of DAO? I bet that sucks shit. Have you played KOTOR?
>>
>>320255770
>A good example is the Star Forge where in you can just bring an all Jedi party with the Advanced Stabilizer Gloves and watch the enemies bullets simply bounce back and kill them.
I've never actually tried this. Something for the next playthrough I guess.

Also activating shields and stims manually is a pain in the ass yeah but it only takes a few clicks while you're in inventory mode to throw everything on at once and you don't have to go through the animations. I usually just go solo on the Star Forge while using the experimental shields and watch every attack bounce off of you.
>>
>>320255770
>continued from previous post:
Also Revan has dogshit defense for most of the game and little force points early game. Getting the Sith Mask and Qel Droma robes at the beginning of the game on Korriban helps with this but even the Qel Droma robes won't make up for him only having Jedi Defense +4 instead of 6 like your party members. What I like to do is give someone like Bastila/Juhani the Qel Droma Robes and the Circlet of Saresh for the early/mid game cause both of these together makes either of them invincible and gives them a shit ton of force points to spend in battle. Neither of them can usually equip the Sith Mask so it actually optimizes the party till the late game in terms of equipment spread/stat gain. Revan gets more Force Points and defense which he desperately needs in the form of the Heavy Exoskeleton and Sith Mask working together and those two get the defense stat on the Qel Droma Robes they need to actually have real durability at like 27 defense without force powers active and absolute demons once they activate the powers.

>I can't be assed to level up single target force powers when the AOE abilities are so much more useful. Insanity or Stasis Field makes most any situation a cakewalk. Yeah there are those who resist but they are few and far between. With the right stats there should be very few able to avoid your effects. Fuck I was able to stasis Malak.
Statis Field is actually part of the Stun Line which is one of the powers I was referring to in my initial post. Insanity is great though which I agreed to up here: >>320250084

I just forgot to mention Insanity in my initial post.

>I use single saber but I feel like that's the only thing I intentionally gimp myself on. The animations are better and after years of just doing 2h I just started to play the appearance game.
I prefer the dual bladed light sabers but only cause you don't get that many high quality crystals.
>>
>>320256163
I have played the PC versions of both. The major differences are the interface (which is not difficult to use in either game) and that in Kotor you can't target AoE spells on the ground, only on enemies.
>>
>one of the most iconic EU characters and plot twists of the EU in Star Wars
>vs
>MUH GRAY JEDI NEVER BEEN DONE, QUI-GON OH LEL MUH SHITTY PHILOSOPHY THAT EASILY COLLAPSES ON ITSELF LOVE KREIA WOO
>>
>>320256928
>QUI-GON
People that refer to Qui-Gon as some great gray Jedi are fucking memesters. He was a piece of shit on Phantom Menace. So if we're comparing the movies to the games then the KOTOR series did have Jedi that Star Wars didn't touch before.
>>
>>320257206
>Qui-Gon in his entirety is often referred to as a maverick that doesn't heed the councils words and does what he wants and feels regardless of whether it is morally sound

Wow sounds like Kreia, only difference between the two is Qui-Gon typically follows the Light more often and Kreia the Dark.

They're both shit characters, but Qui-Gon came first as did all the EU stuff on him. Besides if you're comparing the movies to the games, then Qui-Gon is still referred to as a marverick that does whatever the hell he wants, which no Jedi had done before, hence Gray Jedi.
>>
File: 1400897527967.gif (1005 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
1400897527967.gif
1005 KB, 500x600
>>320249378
Also Remember that in Kotor 1, Sentinel is gimped so go for consular for force or gaurdian for jump, the starting clasess are all viable.

HOWEVER, in kotor 2 your fucking stupid not to pick sentinel because skills are more important since theres skill checks and youll want to pump in points into skill before you choose what final class you want to be. The two final classes other than master essential give you the feats you would have missed as a sentinel so just choose sentinel and anything besides jedi master and your set for kotor 2
>>
>>320255770
Ive found force Storm WAY more vital in Kotor 2 since Obsidian thought it would just fantastic if they made every event be 100+ no name combatants in a corridor on every fucking world
>>
>>320258420
I've sometimes used Sentinel just for the skills in Kotor 1. It helps with repairing HK47 and having a high persuade and some other stuff like Computers and Demolitions. Granted I agree Guardian and Consular are much more useful.

It's really hard to create a bad character in Kotor 1. An unoptimized one is very easy to create but a bad one is difficult. Even Scoundrels kick ass when they finally become a Jedi.
>>
Man, I wish they'd do an update for the first game like they did the second.
That resolution limit without even a windowed mode is sad. Even the 'fix' is just a glitchy borderless windowed mode.
>>
>>320258603
Somehow I've never actually played Kotor 2 so I'll keep this in mind.
>>
>>320244749
Play Jedi Academy then, it takes place after the original trilogy and is overall great

Well except for one character which is persistent throughout the game.
>>
>>320243854
Do you use an OS made after 2004?
If so, play 2 and forget the first, or wait for a REMASTER edition.
>>
>>320259782
You can still get it to work. You're just gonna have to work at it a bit or a fucking lot depending on the OS. Luckily for me all I had to do was turn Frame Buffer Effects off in the advanced graphics menu so the game would stop crashing on the load screen after character creation.
>>
>>320260123
Oh sure, it's just a fucking pain most of the time, the steps I had to take every time I wanted to boot the game were tedious, and it still crashes frequently and even corrupt saves.

What was the reasoning behind remastering the second only, licensing? and now that I think about it, any way to play first game using the "engine" from the second?
>>
>>320260407
I think they both run off the same engine and share a ton of code actually cause the modding tools (kotor tool, kotor save editor etc) worked for both games and the Sith Lords Mod Installer was backwards compatible with Kotor 1.

A lot of stuff like stances that was in Kotor 2 was actually available to be modded into Kotor 1 and you could import a lot of Kotor 1's content directly into Kotor 2 provided you knew where to place the content.

>What was the reasoning behind remastering the second only, licensing? and now that I think about it, any way to play first game using the "engine" from the second?
Likely just Bioware being owned by EA now at this point and most of the original devs having moved on from Bioware. Obsidian still actually kept a bunch of its programmers so I think that's why Kotor 2 got patched for modern systems.
>>
>>320258420
The only useful skills for the player character in 2 are Persuade and sometimes Awareness for dialogue options, and even then you can get most of the Awareness dialogue through other means such as Wisdom. Every other skill can be filed in by a party member, especially since you get two skill monkeys by the time you leave the tutorial level, a third by the time you leave the first planet, and two more if you do Nar Shadaa right away and aren't dark side. And on the rare time where it absolutely has to be the player character making a skill check, you can just load up on skill boosting gear and do it that way, even T3's upgrades.

There are two ways to play 2: Consular spamming Storm/Wave or Guardian spamming two-weapon speed flurry. Everything else is sub-optimal. Then again it's not like the game is that hard anyway.
>>
>>320259782
The Steam version runs fine for me on win7
>>
>>320243854
Both, but first one doesn't hold up as well. It feels like a SatAM cartoon.
>>
>>320248461
>>320249378
Can you give some advice like this for Kotor 2? you seem to know your shit

>>320258420
in kotor 2 i think it's better to play as a consular to get that initial force power boost from force focus then choose to play as a watchman later, that way you can abuse force focus insanity/stasis field and get the sneak attack criticals on stunned enemies
>>
>>320261575
Dude
Do you even consular/sith lord?!
>>
>>320261930
iirc sith lord/jedi master are terrible because their main benefit is force points which you always have in abundance by that point because of the fucked up leveling system

you do get a cool title though
>>
>>320243854
First

KOTOR 2 requires you need to know about 1

Also 1 is just the better game unless you like a crappy Ayn Rand type of characters whose entire schtick is taking the worst part of KOTOR and putting it into EVERY FUCKING CONVERSATION EVER when she is around
>>
>>320259782
I was able to play the first on 7 but I won't lie, it was a pain.

I couldn't get 2 to run at all, though.
>>
>>320262158
Sith lords get Force Crush
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2Q_2EbNimg
>>
>>320261575
>Can you give some advice like this for Kotor 2? you seem to know your shit
I never actually played The Sith Lords. I have it on steam but I'm currently playing through Valkyria Chronicles and replaying KOTOR 1 at the moment.
>>
You should play the superior franchise, Mass Effect
>>
File: 1444574860500.jpg (19 KB, 432x339) Image search: [Google]
1444574860500.jpg
19 KB, 432x339
>>320261575
Just play the fucking game man, I played this when I was like 12. I'm sure you can't fuck it up irreversibly even if you tried...
>>
>>320263245
Ye if you like the writing of a pubescent girl
>>
>>320250301
>i dont like RPGs
>other non rpgs are better
opinion discarded
>>
>>320247279
fuck this faggot, someone find his address and just rape him
>>
>>320262158
More force points is never a bad thing when you're spamming Storm and Drain Life on a hundred enemies.
>>
>>320243854
both.
>>
>>320263721

But anon, I don't like KOTOR 1 and 2
>>
>>320245648
dexterity and force speed is the key. you do wanna hit things. force presumed if you want to fuck people over.
>>
>>320250069
>online pazaak

That game was unbalanced as fuck if I remember it right. It was all about collecting dozens of really good cards and then your opponents didn't stand a chance. How does it work online?
>>
>>320264093
Thats the point
>>
>>320256928
Revan is only iconic because of how Avellone characterised him in KOTOR 2. In the first game he had virtually no distinguishing characteristics at all.
>>
>>320256928
The one thing I ove about TOR is how it basically put Kreia in her place and expands that she is a retard who doesn't understand anything.

Now Valkorion, that's a real man.
>>
>>320247279
if this is true, my expectations are met. nice
>>
>>320264093
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPeI4mX8Nus

against

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7142pRZkME
Thread replies: 126
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.