[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should female characters have smaller hitboxes than male ones?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: starcitizen.png (129 KB, 1253x296) Image search: [Google]
starcitizen.png
129 KB, 1253x296
Should female characters have smaller hitboxes than male ones?

Star Citizen developers and community think they do.
Arena shooters' developers and communities think they don't.

Who is in the right?
>>
Only if they're also weaker, slower and dumber
>>
if they have different hit boxes then everyone will play as a female
its just stupid to give an advantage over gender
>>
>>320240371
Are they, the character models, the same size? If so, then a smaller hitbox does give an unfair advantage, and at least 27,49% of those 382 people who voted are autistic scum.
>>
>>320240496
/thread
>>
>>320240496

Noice
>>
>>320240496
how does intelligence translate in a game where every decision and conclusion is made be the player, not the character?
Or for that matter, how does strenght, when there is virtually no use for it?
>>
>>320240550
this

it just lends itself to having a less diverse community of characters if you're just looking at a sea of dudes pretending to be chicks
>>
>>320240628
female detected
>>
>>320240371
>Not creating and playing as your waifu
Get fucked fags, your husbando's are shit.
>>
>>320240371
I can't even express my fucking rage against this.
>>
>>320240556
> If so, then a smaller hitbox does give an unfair advantage, and at least 27,49% of those 382 people who voted are autistic scum.
Unless, of course, the game is a simulation, and balance is therefore completely stupid...
>>
>Is this a serious issue

Compare that issue with all the other issues with that """"""game"""""" and this graph has better perspective
>>
>>320240628
>you cant drive for shit
>you hurt yourself everytime you shoot
>you dont understand orders
>>
>get 100 million dollars from people
>pander to the people who make up 0.01% of those donors

lol if you gave this game money you just got C.UCKED
>>
>>320240371
As someone who plays a lot of FPS let me tell you how much bullshit it would be to allow the player to choose their hitbox. Everyone would pick the hitbox that gave them the biggest advantage.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.