[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>all these yakuza spam threads Lets talk about undertale for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (93 KB, 750x761) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93 KB, 750x761
>all these yakuza spam threads
Lets talk about undertale for a second, how did the monsters get in the mountain
>>
>>320240065
>ifunny
oh my god you arent even trying anymore
>>
File: gsagsd.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
gsagsd.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>320240109
>>
>>320240065

fuck of to tumblr you fat fuck sjw
>>
>>320240065

Sage and hide folks.
>>
>>320240065
By not being a cuck
>>
>haha guyz letz vote 4 undertale cuz it'll maek /v/ mad
>it wunt effect da quality of posts at all!!
Dont call it a grave.
>>
>>320240065
>yakuza spam

for every one Yakzua thread made there's like 5 Undertale threads made.

Hell, the one from Yesterday is still up. >>320163571
>>
Spaghetti lol
>>
>>320240065
I think this is actually the most autistic post I've ever seen.
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 1280x720
>>320240065
>>
I really wish Undertale would cease being praised as the best game ever hur dur

It's genuinely irritating for how potentially fucking destructive it could be. Undertale wasn't some sort of epic revolution, it's a fun little story with "act" instead of "fireball". No mechanical breakthroughs in the grand scheme of things.

It's also going to utterly ruin Toby Fox as a developer if it hasn't already.
>>
>>320244464
>i hatr video game discussion
Okay gramps
>>
>>320245664
>i hatr video game discussion
He didn't say anything related and you're a waste of time since there never is actual discussion in these threads. Go fuck yourself
>>
>>320246139
>no discussion
Sure kid, back to >>>/trash/
>>
>14 posters
>already saltier than the pacific

the more you hate it the stronger it gets
>>
Are Undertale fans really this insecure? Just enjoy your shitty game, dude.
>>
Dude theres like fifty threads about undertale cause of that stupid gamefags poll.

Fuck off tumblrite.
>>
Were not they trapped because they lost the war against humans? Is like the first thing they tell you
>>
>>320246837
>strong enough to warp reality just after absorbing a few human souls
>can literally become god after absorbing 7 souls
>lost the war against the humans somehow anyway
>cant even kill a small child

this story makes no sense if you think about it even a little bit
>>
>>320247138
>a single child is capable of slaughtering the entirety of the underground
>the game itself says the humans struck without warning, and are many times stronger than even the strongest monster

Undertale isn't devoid of flaws but you picked one of the most pathetically easy to explain things in the setting.
>>
File: frisk 1.png (987 KB, 1534x1214) Image search: [Google]
frisk 1.png
987 KB, 1534x1214
>>
File: 1449347951582.gif (59 KB, 558x660) Image search: [Google]
1449347951582.gif
59 KB, 558x660
>Toriel a good person
kek more like terrible person who ditched their entire race and people to go play house in a crumbling ruin with the children of the people who committed genocide and no doubt massive war crimes against her people. Toriel already got her son killed trusting a human kid and yet still thinks they are worth giving a shit about.

Asgore did nothing wrong
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.