[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Play through undertale after finishing LISA and being left
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
>Play through undertale after finishing LISA and being left hungry for more weird mother-like RPGs
>Love it
>See it getting an unnecessary amount of hate in /v/
>People calling it a tumblr meme game when I couldn't really remember any real in your face memes like in borderlands 2, asides from anime shit i guess
>Defend the game because fuck it, it beats studying and working
>Fast forward to past few days
>Undertale rated higher that fucking Melee for best game ever
>Beats it, and now its beating OoT
>Undertale is the new portal
>Undertale is the new minecraft
This is so sad /v/. Why do great games have to get ruined by their community? Call me brain dead or whatever, I do have more important things in my life than to do this shit all the time, but I really couldn't understand the copious amounts of hate that this game gets, until now
>>
Give 'em an inch, OP, and they take a mile.

This whole GameFAQs thing is like when there's that one friend who you beat in a game a hundred times, and you don't say anything because why would you? But he's getting angrier and angrier the whole time, and he won't stop challenging you.

You keep putting him down. And putting him down. And in the end you just kinda wish he'd stay down because it's getting a bit sad now.

Then he flukes one win, once.

Then he won't let you forget it for the rest of time. Just keeps banging on about how he's better than you.

Undertale, Undertale's fans and anyone voting for Undertale in this poll, are that friend.

Don't worry about it. It never means anything.
>>
>>320236724
>Oh boy, Undertale. You are absolute perfection. I wish I was exagerrating, but that wouldn't be doing a number on this game, which is hands down the greatest gaming experience I have ever had in my lifetime.
Just a snippet from the previous highest rated undertale review on steam. Was just a bit of a warning sign. I've read other highly rated reviews claiming it's a middle finger to every game in existence or if you don't like it you don't have a soul.
>>
>>320236724
quality thread

stop shitposting, you aren't fooling anyone but newfags
>>
dropped this game when that one fake bridge puzzle turned out to be the red and pink marriage equality sign
>>
>>320236724
>Undertale = portal = minecraft
ahahahaha
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
hahahaha
ah
hahahahahaha
try playing a video game sometime op
>>
>>320236724
Fanbases make games worse honestly
It happened with Minecraft and 5 nights.
>>
>>320237653
I think OP is referring to them being equal in that they all elicit the same sort of reaction from the gaming community and that they're equally telling of trends in the industry.
>>
>>320237461
Why do people keep relating that coincidence to something bigger. I never even noticed it when I played it. Sure I notice it now, but it doesn't really mean anything.
>>
>>320236946

What in the fuck are you talking about? Your train of logic is on a different plane of existence, senpai.
>>
>>320236724

I played Undertale because I heard about the 'nobody has to die' thing. I expected some sort of open-ended RPG where you can use multiple methods to solve a situation.
Turns out it was nothing like that, and it just boiled down to pressing the 'don't attack' button instead of the attack button.
>>
>>320236724
>he hates Undertale community because it beats 2 dated games in a shitty poll

kill yourself OP you sensitive pussy
>>
>>320239040
lol kid

not OP though
>>
>>320239117
>lol kid
i'm not the autist that hates things because they're popular ;')
>>
I only play it for the genocide run, any other run isn't fun.
>>
>>320236724
>See it getting an unnecessary amount of hate in /v/
Calling undertale a meme is becoming a meme.
>>
>>320237978
>Fanbases make games worse honestly

No they don't unless it's exclusively an online game
>>
>>320236724

> another Undertale shitpost

Sage and hide folks.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.