[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>there are people who don't realize that if Undertale
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 1280x720
>there are people who don't realize that if Undertale wins, Tumblr will raise GameFAQs back from the grave of obsoleteness just to brag about how their friend simulator was "nominated best game of all time".

Enjoy that salt while it's not yours, I guess.
>>
I'm enjoy butthurt of faggots like OP, who take a popularity poll on some site so seriously.
>>
I enjoyed the game when it came out but holy shit the fanbase reduced it to a shell of its former self
>>
Don't. Worry. About. It.

GameFAQs polls have literally never meant anything, ever. In fact, I fully expect someone to go back through tumblr over the past few years when Zelda's swept everything and find examples of people who said "omfg who cares about a stupid poll won by an overrated piece of gross garbage" or some variant, who are now praising Undertale and the poll.

That, my friend, will be the sweetest part of this whole thing.

Nothing better than slapping down a hypocrite.
>>
File: 1442991428547.gif (691 KB, 255x209) Image search: [Google]
1442991428547.gif
691 KB, 255x209
>>320236487
Yes, /v/ is retarded and doesn't get that by doing this they will raise undertale fans egos to impossible heights and cause posting of the game to reach higher levels than even GG threads during Aug 2014.

I'm just waiting, I give it 2 weeks before half the board is screaming in fury at "all these undertale shill threads"
>>
Ocarina of Time sat on the shit throne long enough.

It's time a new king sits on the shit throne, so it may revel in its turdiness.
>>
>>320236725
So why not a good game?
>>
i voted OoT because i genuinely don't like undertale and enjoyed OoT more

Undertale is garbage and not for the reasons /v/ tells you
>>
>>320236793
Because your votes can't outweight all the lemmings'. BUT you can give just enough push to either shit game to make the other lose. Guaranteed drama for you to watch with some popcorn.
>>
Why is undertale so loved? And why so hated?

It looks ugly as shit, but I can't decide if that was intentional or just some poorly guided attempt at a unique art style.

Is it fun? Is the gimmick interesting? Why does everyone care so much?
>>
>>320237005
Play the demo. You will either like it or hate it, and then you can shart your opinion all over /v/ like a smelly brown rainbow.
>>
>>320237157
Is there a demo? I had no idea. I'll give it a shot.
>>
>>320236487

> another shitty Undertale thread

Sage and hide folks.
>>
>>320236819
What are the reasons then?

I'd love to have a serious discussion about Undertale, but unfortunately both its fans and its haters are retarded.
>>
wow, another gamefags thread.
>>
File: 1407662687129.gif (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1407662687129.gif
2 MB, 640x360
Yeah, remember how people couldn't stop posting L-block years after it won that poll?

You're all a bunch of retards who haven't been told that enough to learn to stop posting.

Undertale doing well on a dumb poll will from Gamefaqs will have no impact on how much it gets posted here. At the most you'll get a couple of "stay salty loser" threads posted for a day or two, and then nothing out of the ordinary.

The amount of butthurt is amazing though. If I had to guess I'd say that most of the whiner's pirated Undertale, thought they were being smart by wounding enemies to get to them to give up, accidently killed one, and then after reading the wiki or a walkthrough (probably on Gamefaqs lel) realised that they were locked out of the best ending. The fact that you are so bad at videogames that you can't make any friends probably resonated strongly with you, and is what's made you so upset. If you didn't like the game you'd know in the first 10 minutes of playing it, would have given up with it and you wouldn't care about this entire thing. But because you fucked up the salt is strong and now you can only make yourself feel better by posting on 4chan.

Or you're an autistic nintoddler. Honestly I think that OoT is better, but I'm glad its losing just so that shitters feel bad.
>>
>>320237950
>that projection
>>
>>320236487
>Tumblr will raise GameFAQs

fuk me m8, sure isn't obsolete with all these dumb fucking threads.
>>
>>320237367
this.
i enjoyed the game but i think the sprite work is ugly and the game was to easy.
its hard to get a good thread going because of the cancer that is the fanbase and the falseflagging retards that latch themselves onto every thread.
>>
>>320238067
>that insecurity
>>
Underfags can't

▲ ▲
>>
>>320238189
meant for
>>320237950
>>
File: 1407662214514.jpg (89 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1407662214514.jpg
89 KB, 600x450
>>320238303
>>
>Implying /v/ anons aren't the reason it's made it this far

For the lulz eh? Never change /v/.
>>
>>320236819
Exit is that way, autist. Your anger is your reward for caring about a meaningless online poll, albeit Undertale is better than OoT by the mile it's beating it by.
>>
People are butthurt over this poll because it shows that art is stupid.

Compared to mathematicians and scientists, it's much harder for artists to build something of lasting value. At any moment their accomplishments, their life's work, can be washed away by the sea of idiots who fanatically devour the latest flavor of the month.

/v/ celebrates this fact. They applaud the destruction of lasting value, and will contribute nothing to its construction. Sad, really.
>>
Undertale itself is alright I just hate people who worship it like second coming.
Also sanfags are worse than Bronies
>>
>>320238226
>underfags
Real mature
>>
>>320238760
>art is stupid
i thought it was a video game poll. if you actually think any of the games in the poll were art kill yourself.
>>
File: 1438989654457.jpg (136 KB, 721x778) Image search: [Google]
1438989654457.jpg
136 KB, 721x778
>>320236487
>Tumblr
Yeah, "tumblr". Like what "ebaums" did to Habbo, those fuckers.
>>
File: image.jpg (144 KB, 585x616) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
144 KB, 585x616
>>
>>320239232
Careful there bro, your references might be too old for neo-/v/.
>>
>>320236487
Why would I care about GameFAQs becoming popular? I don't use it.
>>
>>320236987
I'd rather UT lose as the drama would be far greater and not come at a huge cost for me.
>>
>>320237950
L block did not have an actual fanbase built around it. Neither did launchpad.
>>
>>320238226
Easy. All they had to do is delete System32. For Win10 they had to find and delete to Cortana Folder first
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.