[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> check out Twitch Plays Pokemon to see if they're still
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: tpp-gale-of-darkness.png (259 KB, 616x426) Image search: [Google]
tpp-gale-of-darkness.png
259 KB, 616x426
> check out Twitch Plays Pokemon to see if they're still gambling on Pokemon Stadium
> they are playing a new game
>>
>>320233607
You just reminded me TwitchPlaysPokemon was a thing. That shit was a textbook definition of "flavor of the month".
>>
>>320233757
This.

Literally reddit: the stream
>>
Whatever happened to that Dark Souls run that was obviously never ever go anywhere?

I remember it turned into no fun allowed in an attempt to progress, but I never bothered to look
>>
>the translators for the french version of ORAS put in a fucking TPP references
>>320233757
Only interesting thing to come of that was that it spawned a spinoff that somehow beat undertale
>>
>>320233874
they beat it
>>
>>320233757
maybe but its the democracy that killed twitch plays
>>
>>320233874
They beat it in the most retarded way possible.
At first they couldn't get past the first few rooms, they kept accidentally changing controls in the menu making it impossible to proceed, things just weren't going anywhere.

So the streamer changed it so that a few frames would play out, then the game would completely pause for about 30 seconds while people voted on the next button input.
So it basically turned it into skill-less, really fucking slow RTS.
I have zero respect for the autists who 'beat' it.
>>
>>320234606
that first "beat it" post had me wondering, but that explains it

pretty pointless then, I'd have preferred to hear they just gave up
>>
>>320234246
>>320234606
lmao to be honest
>>
>XD
>>
>>320234390
>hours and hours of NEETs and bots spamming start and releasing pokemon from the computer
>not killing TPP

They couldn't even progress certain areas that required exact inputs without democracy, you're retarded.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.