[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>2016 >official anti tryhard update is added to tf2 >trailer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: tf2.jpg (54 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
tf2.jpg
54 KB, 460x215
>2016
>official anti tryhard update is added to tf2
>trailer for update is an SFM video of heavy fingering scout's ass in front of a billboard that says "tryhards out!" and depicts a clown wig wearing demoman kicking a "tryhard" soldier from a supposed server
>only cosmetics are added and a new dance taunt
>enter server
>everyone is partner taunting and dancing
>leave spawn
>instantly get put on valves tryhard watch list
>admin comes over and is appalled by my lack of funny cosmetics
>have to prove im not not a tryhard by congaing with him for 8 minutes or showing that i own all partner taunts
>after a long 8 minutes he lets me proceed
>see enemy and kill him
>takes long ass time since the update lowed all weapon damage by 80% to prevent tryhards from becomeing too OP
>instantly get banned for a week for being too tryhard
>steam notifies me that if i ever do that again i will be banned forever
>sell all my items and delete game
>>
>>320210632
You forgot that each class gets their own unique furry cosmetics.
>>
File: class difficulties.png (54 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
class difficulties.png
54 KB, 800x800
>>
>>320211198
>scout most difficult on both counts
>medic being difficult at all to pick up
>demoman being harder to master than sniper
>spy easy to master
>>
>>320210632
You also forgot the officially valve no PvP servers added
>>
>>320211705
and strap on dildos for each class
>>
>>320211198
>scout
>sniper
>spy
>difficult to pick up

Is that why they make up 2/3 of pub teams?
>>
>>320211198
Relative to the other classes I'd say Heavy and Sniper are the easiest to master with Spy being on tier with scout and them and pyro being on tier with medic and the rest.

Difficulty to pick up is retaliative to what the player has played in the past and what styles of play they prefer.

tl;dr
Shit graph m8
>>
>>320211526
Problem is that they wanted to fit all 9 classes into a nice grid
>>
File: class alignments.png (1 MB, 1375x1025) Image search: [Google]
class alignments.png
1 MB, 1375x1025
>>
File: general effort v utility.png (248 KB, 4000x1288) Image search: [Google]
general effort v utility.png
248 KB, 4000x1288
>>320211198
>>
I just played 3 straight stalemates on granary

they weren't good enough to push into our second and we weren't good enough to push out
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.