[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Goddammit Squeenix What's in the fucking box?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Whats_in_the_box.png (165 KB, 270x416) Image search: [Google]
Whats_in_the_box.png
165 KB, 270x416
Goddammit Squeenix

What's in the fucking box?
>>
File: WHATS-IN-THE-BOX.jpg (35 KB, 575x350) Image search: [Google]
WHATS-IN-THE-BOX.jpg
35 KB, 575x350
>>
>>320209559
It's an embarrassing photo of Spongebob at the company Christmas party.
>>
>>320209559
Disappointment
>>
>>320209559
It's Tomb Raider (2013)
>>
Temple of Osiris is one of the games, already leaked.
>>
>>320209559
Games that aren't Final Fantasy, therefore worthless.
>>
>>320210345
Sauce?
>>
>>320209559
It's going to be the shit from the HIBs. So enjoy Hitman: Absolution and THIAF.
>>
>>320210471
Thi4f was in last year's bundle.

Not sure they'd repeat it.

Square Enix Surprise Box 2014 - £4.99
• Thief – The Master Thief Edition
• The Last Remnant
• Murdered: Soul Suspect
• Lara Croft: Guardian of Light
• Deus Ex – The Fall
• Nosgoth Founders – Warlord Pack
Surprise Box 2013 - £4.99
• Tomb Raider
• Just Cause 2
• Hitman: Blood Money
• Dungeon Siege 3

2015 Easter Surprise Box (£3.99)
Life Is Strange (Episode 1)
Just Cause Collection
Hitman Absolution Elite Edition
Deus Ex GOTY
>>
I hope Lightning is in the box.
Oh who am I kidding.
>>
>>320210916
If they don't generally repeat games, this could be the year to get it. It might actually have final fantasy or something in it.

Consider that the largest release of the year was included in the surprise box for both 2014 and 2015, Tomb Raider and Thiaf respectably.

The largest releases this year were Just Cause 3 and that's basically it.

I'm expecting Final Fantasy Type-0 or Final Fantasy VII, Tomb Raider Temple of Osiris, A Lightning Final Fantasy game, Sleeping Dogs, and Kane and Lynch or and Life is Strange (the whole season).
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.