[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You are supporting Final Fantasy releases on Steam right? So
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: I don't even play XIII..png (188 KB, 798x130) Image search: [Google]
I don't even play XIII..png
188 KB, 798x130
You are supporting Final Fantasy releases on Steam right? So we can get more Square-Enix releases on Steam right?
>>
>>320201670
>giving se money
fuck off
>>
I'll support them when they release XV and not these piles of shit
>>
>>320201670
Sadly I am. And Im not proud of it. I just dont want to play FFXV at 25 fps.
>>
Cheaper to just get them on the ps3. $50+ on steam versus $20 used.
>>
>>320204234
PS3 versions don't come with all the DLC
>>
>>320204234
>steam
I bought all of them at release for 8+9+14. Thats 31 usd. If you are buying used might as well pirate them.
>>
File: ss (2015-12-15 at 04.54.00).png (22 KB, 271x170) Image search: [Google]
ss (2015-12-15 at 04.54.00).png
22 KB, 271x170
Trying my best, can't afford 6 though
>>
>>320204815
Do not support iOS to PC ports.
>>
>>320204958
My laptop can't even run the non-iOS ports unfortunately, i'm just buying them in hopes they bring Kingdom Hearts + FFXV + World of Final Fantasy + VII Remake to Steam
>>
>Shit-tier companies like Square Enix will put all their games on PC from now on
>Actually good devs like Atlus will never
>>
>>320201670
Just being on Steam isn't good enough. There's no point buying Windows games if in 4 years desktop Windows is EOL.

I'm only buying stuff if it supports SteamOS.
>>
>>320205340
>4 years desktop Windows is EOL.
not gonna happen.
>>
>>320205086
I hate you
>>
>>320204457
Or a solid framerate. The gran pulse lag was annoying.
>>
played a bit of LR up until the ark... what a dumb combat system...
>>
>>320205086
NIGGA YOU BARELY LIVING! DONT YOU GOT SICKLE CELL?
>>
If they release games that are good ports, and that I'm interested in playing, I'll buy them.

These games are neither.
>>
>>320205586
Its absolutely happening. Microsoft want to push their new rolling release tablet OS there's no way they'll allow 7 to become the new XP.
>>
>>320201670
I started lightning returns today

battle system seems cool
otherwise I'm ready for death
>>
>>320205749
even if MS focuses more on tablet shit their major income is still form business partnerships who will continue to use desktops.
>>
>>320201670
I bought FFXIII to give it another chance and dropped it again after about 6 hours. I'm not touching XIII-2 and XIII-3. Those games never happened. This whole thing was a mistake.

Files for FFX Remaster were found in Steam's database recently though so that should be fun
>>
>>320205714
It's kind of spotty on PC too though. I have an i7 3770k and a 980ti and it still drops frames randomly.
I'm also disappointed that downsampling just makes things blurrier which I've read that the last patch made it that way
>>
>>320206063
And Windows will continue to run business software on desktops, though likely businesses will do what they're doing with XP now and just pay pricey extended service contracts that nobody else can get.

With 10 though sooner or later they're going to kill the ability to run games from third party sources. They'll cite security concerns, or industry trends, and it will happen. The only way to be secure in the games you get is if they're cross-platform.
>>
File: 1400116300223.gif (2 MB, 190x300) Image search: [Google]
1400116300223.gif
2 MB, 190x300
>Grinding out ap and exp in the northern cave
>try to leave
>can't climb back up because apparently putting down the save crystal where you split up can fuck your game up
>15 hours of game time for nothing
GOD FUCKING DAMMIT
>>
Waiting for the steam sale to buy the entire XIII trilogy.
>>
>buy Lightning garbage
No.
>>
>>320205749
So what? You will be able to use VMs. Stop being a console tard.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.