[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: emilky.png (4 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
emilky.png
4 KB, 1280x720
What went wrong?
>>
what game?
>>
>>320200538
segment in undertale
>>
>free 30 minute feels-packed nostalgia trip back to the early 2000's

Nothing went wrong.
>>
>>320200470
it's too real
>>
the devs weren't hurled into the sun at birth
>>
File: 1390291630575.gif (84 KB, 253x230) Image search: [Google]
1390291630575.gif
84 KB, 253x230
>>320200470
>Mashing keys as fast as possible so you can fucking progress the plot
>Starts backspacing
>>
I'll tell you what went wrong: They assumed that after having Emily come hang out for the weekend - without alcohol - and then fucking her that I would give a shit when she later felt like I took advantage of her vulnerability. She made an adult decision, said she didn't regret it when asked, and then still whined about it. When I was left with nothing to say but goodbye, all I could do was smile. Not in a relationship? Fuck it. Still railed her. I won.
>>
There's no choice as all your actions lead to the same outcome. Not just the end where she gets back together with her old boyfriend, but she gets pissed at you no matter what you do in that pivotal moment where she visits. Your character is always railroaded into loving this girl that the player barely gets to know. You're completely railroaded into being this simpering beta who's ready to spill his guts to her at the smallest provocation.

And these people act like fucking aliens. Their dialogue and decisions are so odd and stupid for the sake of forced drama.

The game is banking on nostalgia for people, but I didn't use AIM very much and I sure as shit didn't act like the faggot you're supposed to play as. The only moment that I felt anything for was the very end where a friend slowly drifts out of touch because you have nothing to talk about due to the distance between you.
>>
>>320202263
>And these people act like fucking aliens. Their dialogue and decisions are so odd and stupid for the sake of forced drama.
You literally described teenagers
>>
>>320201418
sounds like life
>>
>>320202263
>The only moment that I felt anything for was the very end where a friend slowly drifts out of touch because you have nothing to talk about due to the distance between you.

This here. When she started typing with appropriate punctuation toward the end, it sure as hell reminded me of some people.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.