[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>less than 24 hours >nothing has leaked yet This is going
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
File: sakurai intensifies.gif (138 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
sakurai intensifies.gif
138 KB, 600x338
>less than 24 hours
>nothing has leaked yet

This is going to be amazing.
>>
IT'S DAISY
>>
Of course nothing's gonna leak, they took extra precautions after Ryu/Roy
>>
File: Five-1428591947.gif (497 KB, 500x270) Image search: [Google]
Five-1428591947.gif
497 KB, 500x270
>>
>>320198317
>nothing has leaked

>Cloud victory movie
>"Kalos"
>>
>>320198317
If cloud did not leak when showed 1 week before hand
This will not do it
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZX76TOzmmVg Y ESTO QUE CABRON
>>
>>320198538
kalos?
>>
I've read something about a leaker chick who leaks stuff for splatoon confirming that Cloud is the only character coming tomorrow? Is there any truth to this? Can't find more info.
>>
>>320198916
No, people are fucking idiots.

She confirmed that Cloud's victory movie is the only new movie in the update that just went live.

There's literally no reason they couldn't just do another update after the direct.
>>
So Cloud is the ballot character after all i guess

Fuck sake
>>
>>320199089
Why do 2 updates then? just upload it all after the direct.

Did she find mii costumes in the update? If not, not even chocobo hat, that points to another update coming.
>>
What time is the direct on tomorrow?
>>
>>320199257
>Just upload it all after the direct
Servers will be even more taxed if they did that.
>>
>>320199257
>Why do 2 updates then
Framework, I guess. Make it easier and more efficient to do the second update.

>>320199254
>So Cloud is the ballot character after all i guess
How on Earth do you figure this? At absolute MOST, Cloud is just the only character we're getting tomorrow. They could still announce the ballot winners and say 'we're working on them and they'll be out in the future'.
People are twitchy motherfuckers.
>>
>>320199532
>They could still announce the ballot winners and say 'we're working on them and they'll be out in the future'.

They never once said that the winners of the ballot would be added you retard. Thankfully too, knowing the shit characters people have voted for.
>>
>>320199257
My bet is that nintendo got clever.
They are probably going to release the full update about an hour or two before the direct.
Gives plenty of time for people to download it, but not enough to leak shit before the direct goes live.
>>
>>320199673
>could
they COULD. not they WILL.

i was contesting the idea that cloud is the ballot winner because nothing else has leaked, you fucking illiterate.
>>
Cloud, Midgar and chocobo outfit are bundled together. That's all we're getting tomorrow. Sakurai will announce 3 ballot winners. They're the #1 voted character in each region. US, EU and JP
>>
>>320199254
There is no possible way the ballot character is even done yet. Cloud has obviously been in development for quite some time, and it was only a month after the ballot ended that he was shown as almost 100% complete. That is not enough time to both deal with squeenix and fully create the character.
>>
>>320199793
If Cloud was the ballot winner, they would say so, to show how they're following through on their fan input campaign.
>>
>>320198916
>>320199089
>she
>>
>>320198747
Kalos Pokemon League is being updated slightly, somehow. It's not a new stage.
>>
>>320200171
Hopefully, you can wall jump on it now.
>>
>>320200171
8 player smash? What could possibly be updated about an existing stage like this?
>>
>>320200171
Hopefully they let you wallkick off the walls on the FG version.
>>
Hang on, was the chocobo hat or any other mii content found in this update? If not, that suggests another update after the direct, because we always get mii shit. This could be important info.
>>
>>320200475
Ask them on twitter, I don't have a twitter so I can't
>>
>>320200764
Who do I need to ask? I don't know where people are getting this info from.
>>
>>320200942
https://twitter.com/NWPlayer123

Since the Choboco hat is in Cloud's victory movie I feel like it's probably in the same patch as he is, but who knows.
>>
>Nintendo FINALLY realized that putting the data in the game with an update before releasing it means people will know about it

took them long enough
>>
File: 500px-721Volcanion.png (167 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
500px-721Volcanion.png
167 KB, 500x500
>>320200329
>>320200171
Volcanion was officially announced today.
>>
Tournament Mode release day announced, Cloud+Stage+Chocobo Mii being released tomorrow, Shovel Knight and Banjo and Kazooie confirmed, more amiibo release dates calling it r'n
>>
>>320201667
Tournament mode is already out
>>
>>320201937
Local Tournament Mode is what I meant
>>
>>320202002
That would be nice
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.