[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did Riddick have a boner for Johns or something? Why didn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: riddickandjohnssittingonatree.jpg (60 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
riddickandjohnssittingonatree.jpg
60 KB, 800x450
Did Riddick have a boner for Johns or something?
Why didn't he just kill the mofo in the end?
>>
File: Johns-Pitch_Black.jpg (83 KB, 799x533) Image search: [Google]
Johns-Pitch_Black.jpg
83 KB, 799x533
Because he has to not die until Pitch Black, where he looks nothing like his video game character.
>>
IF YOU KILL HIM YOU WILL BE JUST LIKE HIM
>>
>>320192290

pretty sure riddick can fuck whoever he wants and no one can stop him
>>
>>320192290

Because he respected him, and the implication is Riddick will be set free, which makes no sense because the Pitch Black character was revealed to be a coward holding Riddick prisoner.
>>
>>320192640
>>320192850
never watched Pitch Black, is it good?
>>
>>320192640
Pretty much this, regardless butcher bay was and still is dope as fuck to play. I havent finish dark athena though, ima reinstall.
>>
>>320192640
fuck, just wish riddick sent johns flying out of the window.
>>
>>320193421
>never watched Pitch Black, is it good?

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A VHS INTO THE SLOT. ITS PITCH BLACK AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, RIDDICK. I DO EVERY MOVE AND I DO EVERY MOVE HARD. MAKIN WHOOSHING SOUNDS WHEN I SLAM DOWN SOME ALIEN BASTARDS OR EVEN WHEN I MESS UP TECHNIQUE. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY ESCAPED THE GALAXY’S MOST DANGEROUS PRISON. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE IN MY COLLEGE CLASS AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE IN COLLEGE CLASS CAN STILL BE IMMATURE JERKS. AND IVE LEARNED ALL THE LINES AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY APARTMENT LESS LONELY BY SHOUTING EM ALL. 2 HOURS INCLUDING WIND DOWN EVERY MORNING.
>>
>>320193421
Yeah, definitely the best movie with Riddick in it anyways.
>>
File: Screen00.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Screen00.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
>there will never be another (good) Riddick game
>>
>>320193729
heh, hadn't heard that one before.
>>
>>320192290
Isn't Diesel's studio doing a Riddick MMO or some shit? Honestly wouldnt mind another riddick game.
>>
>>320193959
were there other ones?
>>
>>320194187
Assault on Dark Athena, which also includes a remake of Butcher Bay, but looks a lot worse than the original PC version imo.
>>
>>320193421
>>320193794

I love Pitch Black, it's the comfiest film for some reason. I still watch it at least once a year.

It's such a shame they had to involve that awful mythology and too many bad cgi fights in the sequel and that the reboot fucking sucked.
>>
>>320194627
chronicles of riddick is better than pitch black. but the furian stuff is pretty dumb
>>
>>320194610
I only played Butcher Bay that came in Dark Arena, didn't even know there was a standalone BB for PC, I thought it was only on Xbox. Is it just the graphics that are different or is the gamplay also different?
>>
So did these games get taken off steam or is it my imagination that they were there to begin with....
>>
Should I download Butcher Bay or Dark Athena? Dark Athena includes a remake of Butcher Bay right but is the remake better or worse than the original?
>>
>>320195158
https://steamcommunity.com/app/9860
they were taken off. No idea why.
>>
>>320194627
Your opinion sucks. Chronicle and the reboot are both superior movies to Pitch Black.
>>
>>320195306
The only thing I know about the remake is that they made countering way harder in general and impossible on certain "boss" characters, which makes the game not as easy I guess but in a not-fun way.
>>
>>320195446
At least Pitch Black had a decently paced plot that made sense

the other two are a fucking mess and have worse atmosphere than the first
>>
>>320195531
That's gay. I'll play on very easy mode then.
>>
You can usually pick them up cheap on GOG
>>
>>320195531
I think the boss chars you are talking about are the fighters in that pit fighting part, in which they were indeed impossible, what I ended up doing was using a shank to push them outside of the ring where they instantly died.
>>320195897
countering is only hard in the beginning, later on they become easier for some reason.
>>
>>320195446
>>320194908
Whoa now. Pitch Black and Chronicles are different genres for fuck's sake.

That being said, you guys have shit taste.

Pitch Black > Riddick > Chronicles
>>
File: chronicles-of-riddick-1.jpg (706 KB, 1400x936) Image search: [Google]
chronicles-of-riddick-1.jpg
706 KB, 1400x936
Dredd should have killed Riddick, fucked his dank ass mulatto girl and kept what he killed. Then we could have a film series about the new Lord Commander of the Necromongers
>>
>>320196846
It would have been so easy not to put gay ass magic in Chronicles. Fuck Furians, fuck Necromongers. He didn't need an explanation for his beast eyes. It could have been the same overall plot but without the bullshit races and it would have been fine. Prison segment, totalitarian Star Wars Empire segment, battle segment. No bullshit.
>>
>>320197439
Then we wouldn't have had the based sequel, there's probably another movie coming too.
>>
>>320198342
I haven't seen Riddick 3 yet. It's downloaded but I wanted to rewatch Pitch Black and Chronicles first but now it's been two years and still never got around to it.
>>
>>320198831
Its basically Pitch Black 1.5.
>>
>>320195570
>>320196272
Gotta watch the director's cut of Chronicles senpai. Every other version, including theatrical, is butchered
>>
>>320200530
I have watched the director's cut. Still inferior to the other two movies.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.