[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did you manage to pre-order your copy /v/? It was the first
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (178 KB, 1000x592) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
178 KB, 1000x592
Did you manage to pre-order your copy /v/?

It was the first time in years I had to physically move my ass to reserve a game.

Also fire emblem thread
>>
I resevred 2 of these bad boys.

Gonna enjoy scalping the second one for twice the price basically getting me the set for free :^)
>>
>>320192441
Shit, there wasn't a limit?
I shoulda grabed two.
>>
>>320192253
This will be the hot Nintendo item of 2015. I preordered from GameStop since Best Buy sold out of it quicker than I thought.
>>
Not yet. I still have hope there will be more copies available on Amazon later on
>>
>>320192684

>Amazon
>limits

top kek anon, top kek
>>
>>320192691
Us canucks had 10 glorious minutes on Amazon and bestbuy before it sold out. The stock limit's getting insane.
>>
>>320192889

I'll sell you my extra set for just 160 obama fun bucks :^)
>>
Nah I will just dowload tjem on the eshop
>>
>buying limited edition censored garbage
lmao
>>
>>320194461
>muh nintendo burka censorship
fuck off, i hope they get rid of the spa and bust size just to piss you fag off
>>
>>320195242
im the one laughing, youre the one who sounds pissed off

lmao, im not paying for a burka. you are
>>
>>320194461
So what? The waifu dating sim was one of the worst thing in awakening.
>>
Gamestop let's you just walk in and preorder though? That's what I did
>>
>>320195691
Same. I wandered into EB games 5 minutes after it opened and reserved a copy.
>>
>>320195483
nah anon i can wait to play fates, besides i got the le for $40 :3
>>
>>320192253
No, I only wanted Nohr.
>>
>>320192253
Nah, I wanted to order it on Amazon gamestop was asking for the money upfront. But after seeing the Xenoblade LE impressions I don't regret it.

Having both in physical form would be convenient, but I was manly on he artbook and I'm pretty sure the nips will get a official one in better quality soon enough and I can just import that without losing my sleep over artificial demanded and extremely limited retail numbers.
>>
>>320192253
>Did you manage to pre-order your copy /v/?
Do people actually go out of their way to gain the privilege of pre-ordering (buying something without a guarantee of quality)?

Leave, neo-/v/.
>>
>>320192997
God that pissed me off. Sold out everywhere within minutes. Did they have like 15 copies? I get that Canada isn't a big market but...
>>
No I just got the physical + digital deal at gamestop.
>>
Is it even preorderable in europe yet?

>>320194461

I'd buy it for the cartridge with all 3 paths on it mainly
>>
Nope. Never had to pre-order to obtain any limited edition game. For whatever reason they always seems to have 1 copy of it somewhere in the back wen I go ask for whatever limited shit I want.

BUT I may pre-order this one just to be safe.
>>
>>320192997
I preordered it at my local EB games about 2 hours after it opened and the site crashed, the cashier told me that they still had a few more copies left for preordering.

Shit was weird.
>>
>>320197028
Worst part is it would go up with no announcement, or break the site just long enough for it to sell out.
>>
>>320192906

>tfw you preorder 10 copies of Fallout 4 on each system
>tfw you sell each copy for $500 on the same day on ebay
>literally took me 30 minutes max
>>
Could my best buy gift cards work?
>>
File: yes.jpg (56 KB, 1101x491) Image search: [Google]
yes.jpg
56 KB, 1101x491
>>320192253
yes
>>
>Preordering censored garbage

Fuck off.
>>
>>320192253
i forgot
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.