[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why didn't anybody tell me about this horrid battle system?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (139 KB, 322x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
139 KB, 322x400
Why didn't anybody tell me about this horrid battle system? There is absolutely no skill or thought involved . If you enter a battle and don't press anything you still win. Even the boss fights. Absolutely crazy.
>>
>>320188676

Try not grinding next time faggot. If you're ever a higher level than your opponent, you're doing it wrong if you want a challenge.
>>
Excellent Shitpost
>>
>being this absolute shit

I can't find another xenoblade thread, so does anyone know where I can find nagi at? I've already done his affinity mission, but I have no clue where he hangs out at. And he's not at blade tower either
>>
>>320192430
He usually hangs out in front of blade tower, like as in front as you can get, looking down over the city
>>
>>320192618
I have looked ALL over the stairs, near the front door, out near the transports, but I still just don't see him
>>
>>320188676
>If you enter a battle and don't press anything you still win
See you in chapter 2, OP.
>>
>>320192618
NEVERMIND

thanks anon I found him
>>
>>320192887
Literally in front of BLADE tower. By the choppers
>>
I can't even play the game until I get random drops off a probe.
>>
>>320193131
I assume you mean Repair Job, and it's not random. The ores come in ticks. Make sure you have five mining probes in locations that specify that there is the correct type of ore, and you'll only need to wait ~20 mins.
>>
>>320193131
>Actually choosing to fix the thing once and for all

You're a retard, Anon.
>>
>>320188676
>Get through the game pretty decently
>Final boss rush was rough, but doable
>Feel like I can take on the world
>Start fighting giant things level 55+
>Whoops where did your 20k Skell health go?

Late/Endgame doesn't fuck around.
>>
>>320194076
You have to abuse invulnerability to fight end game stuff, you can't do it otherwise. Shit 1 shots you all the time. Gotta use decoy and shit.
>>
>>320194076
>hit level 29
>most of the enemies I was grindan on give me fuck all for xp now
>missions are useless for xp

Jesus fuck I just want to be level 30, where should I go to grind now?
>>
>>320194562

Woosp didn't mean to quote
>>
>>320194562
Gotta keep moving up in the levels.
That or just explore it generally gives more or less flat XP.
>>
File: nigga u dont understand.jpg (264 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
nigga u dont understand.jpg
264 KB, 1920x1080
>chapter 5
>>
Game is a step back from XC in a few ways, recruiting party members is retarded, time skip removal was retarded, no save slots is retarded, all thel ittle conveniences that made XC great are gone.
>>
>>320196459
>time skip removal
But it's still there.
Just go to any spot on the map that has a little clock.
>>
File: 1412408497536.png (395 KB, 460x461) Image search: [Google]
1412408497536.png
395 KB, 460x461
>1000 TP every ten seconds
>99 upgrade slots
>mixed with phase blade and 50% reduced cooldown on melee combos

This is TUBULAR.

Holy shit this Ramjet Rifle is fucking ludicrous.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.