[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
KH3 discussion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 2960354-1.jpg (201 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
2960354-1.jpg
201 KB, 1280x720
I was hyped for kingdom hearts 3 but after some of these trailers It looks way to childish I kind of like the darkness to the games a disney game with dark themes
>>
>KH
>Dark

Not since KH1, idiot.
>>
I think it's too early to tell I mean there has only been one trailer and the few seconds of footage from japan disney expo
>>
>>320184735
>Just now realizing Kingdom Hearts is childish
Look at this guy!
>>
So I guess we wont hear anything about the game till e3?
>>
Over/under on frozen showing up? On the one hand, it'd almost have to be a given using disney properties now but on the other hand; did the japanese even like frozen?
>>
>>320184735
KH has never been dark, you could argue parts of KH1 were but I'd say it was shallow.
>>
>>320184735
>he doesn't know without a doubt that Kingdom Hearts is LIGHT!!
>>
File: clueless morgan.gif (842 KB, 400x213) Image search: [Google]
clueless morgan.gif
842 KB, 400x213
>>320184735
I dunno why, but Sora's smile is very off-putting to me in that screen.
>>
File: 1438878645219.png (207 KB, 540x302) Image search: [Google]
1438878645219.png
207 KB, 540x302
>>320184735
>Kingdom Hearts
>walking around 100 Acre Wood as a 14 year old helping Winnie the Pooh eat honey
not too* childish
>>
The UE footage looks terrible, but I can see it improving. They still got over a year left.
>>
>>320187076
He is riding on a Disney ride with his best bros to smash up bad guys, why wouldn't be having a good time?
>>
>>320185807
Frozen is the highest grossing movie of all time in nipland. They love qt grills and lesbian undertones so you have no right to be surprised.
>>
>>320187076
His mouth looks way too realistic for his face
>>
>>320188526
What is so bad about it? Everything looks great except the human textures, which don't appear to be finished yet.
>>
I hope that's the case, I loved the first game because how disney it was with it's childlike adventure story.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.