[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Request do not censor Fire Emblem: Fates for it's worldwide
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Request Fire Emblem If.jpg (114 KB, 1129x511) Image search: [Google]
Request Fire Emblem If.jpg
114 KB, 1129x511
That post its simple, firm the request if you want the Fire Emblem Fates without shit censure.
>>
>>320181971
https://www.change.org/p/nintendo-do-not-censor-fire-emblem-fates-for-it-s-worldwide-release
Wow, it reached over 3000 within a year
it's doomed
>>
there is literally zero possibility that this game isn't going to get absolutely gutted
>>
We can try
>>
>game about cute anime girls getting """localized""" by people who do not like anime
>>
>>320181971
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/114533-fire-emblem-fates-conquest/72336731
Reminder that this will get watered down to hell because Nintendo of America is shit
>>
>>320181971
"I have to tell you—it doesn’t affect what we do. We certainly look at it, and we’re certainly aware of it, but it doesn’t necessarily affect what we do. I’ll give you an example. I mentioned earlier that our head of product development had a bet on X versus Y—we also had a bet around localizing Xenoblade.

I wanted to bring Xenoblade here. The deal was, how much of a localization effort is it? How many units are we going to sell, are we going to make money? We were literally having this debate while Operation Rainfall was happening, and we were aware that there was interest for the game, but we had to make sure that it was a strong financial proposition.

I’m paid to make sure that we’re driving the business forward—so we’re aware of what’s happening, but in the end we’ve got to do what’s best for the company. The thing we know [about petitions] is that 100,000 signatures doesn’t mean 100,000 sales"

Literally Nintendo doesn't fucking care what we think or what we want. Don't waste your time niggas.
>>
It's too late. Nintendo is already infested with sjw that hate anything japanese. They will ignore what fans want just to push a agenda. Combined with the fact that Nintendo fanboys are so starves for jrpgs that they will buy any rpg that comes out on the Wii U. Thus far.. Xenoblade Chronicles X is the ONLY jrpg they got at all during it's lifetime. Nintendo fanboys won't be able to resist getting it because they are desperate as fuck for any jrpg at all.

There's really no stopping the censorship for Nintendo's console.
>>
>>320181971
fuck off
>>
>>320183540
fuck you
>>
File: 1407991294600.jpg (56 KB, 624x624) Image search: [Google]
1407991294600.jpg
56 KB, 624x624
>>320183418
The worst part is, you can't even import Japanese nintendo games
Fuck region lock
>>
>>320181971
/v/ defends censorship now
It's pointless OP.
>>
>>320183249
>58:27 - "[People] think we took the artistic integrity, threw it away, and said 'I'm gonna be more clever'. And it's -not usually- that. [But that happens and] that's the problem with NoA and NoE.
(So, this reveals that NoA and NoE have different localization teams and one team works off the product of the other. Occasionally, the 2nd team will rewrite the 1st team's lines for their market and trouble arise.)

This explains the meme shit
>>
>it's
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.