[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>half added spin-off titles made to push Amiibos >Nintendo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: tumblr_nnrb7uAdol1uurcr8o1_1280.png (199 KB, 1116x550) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nnrb7uAdol1uurcr8o1_1280.png
199 KB, 1116x550
>half added spin-off titles made to push Amiibos
>Nintendo being obsessed with Amiibo in general
>day one DLC and season passes
>treating the customers like children no matter what
>unneeded censorship out the ass.

What went wrong?
>>
>>320177130
They've lowered in quality. They turned into Sony.
>>
>>320177130
They caught up with the times. Nintendo are on a five year time lag for everything from game design to hardware to business practices. Now they've finally turned to the same cancerous microtransaction-laden shit as the rest of the gaming industry did five years ago. It was good while it lasted. NX will have paid online, guaranteed.

The censorship thing might also be their delayed reaction to all of this feminist bullshit (again, years late), but it's probably just NoA being shit as usual.
>>
File: the next zelda will have guns.jpg (62 KB, 980x617) Image search: [Google]
the next zelda will have guns.jpg
62 KB, 980x617
>>320177130
Nintendo has literally always been infamous for censorship, it's like you weren't even alive in the 80s or 90s or something.
>>
File: 1424232095211.jpg (68 KB, 1438x1080) Image search: [Google]
1424232095211.jpg
68 KB, 1438x1080
Someones jelly they cant play Xenoblade.
>>
Daily reminder that anyone complaining about Nintendo Censorship post 1987 is a newfag and should be annexed as such.
>>
NoA and treehouse
>>
Like they had a fucking choice.

This isn't Nintendo's fault, this is the unhealthy climate going on in the west.

WiiU already gets sabotaged in western media at every chance, you want Nintendo to give the SJW run media more fuel for the flames?

They had to remove the pantsu because they want the game to at least sell SOME copies.
>>
The consumer base. People want Amiibo's more than Wii-U's.
>>
>>320179570
He's just a mere mortal, an amateur in kombat.
>>
>>320177130

whats a good place to sell off some amiibos

does gamestop buy them? I bought a bunch when they first came out but they are pretty much toy models with a very very very very simple chip in it
>>
>>320177130
>tumblr filename
>wrong complaints
>think they know /biz/

*yawns* these threads are just boring.
>>
>>320177130
Literally all America's fault
>>
>>320177130
you bought amiibos, that's what went wrong
>>
Money.
>>
>>320179498
Honestly this.
Nintendo has a bit of a history with censorship though.
>>
>>320179570
>>320180787
So according to you fags, just because they've been censoring shit for decades, that means you should just bend over and accept it?
>>
>>320177130
They are the worst of the fucking worst in this industry
They straight up showed FAKE footage of Zelda U at last years E3 pretending it was on Wii U then went silent and afterwards said it wasn't coming out that year. Then we see it again and it looks like total unpolished, blurry, Vaseline-covered, foggy shit. If any other game company did this except Nintendo there would be shitposting non stop about it.

Amiibos are the most disgusting practice I have ever seen in the video game industry - requiring you to scan TWO of the SAME amiibo to be able to get things in a video game that are otherwise unobtainable.

Also the quality of their games has absolutely died in the ass completely, when Nintendo said that they were going to "make more spin offs" earlier last year I knew that was a bad idea (of course the Shitendo fanbase defended it) and now they have had bomb after bomb after bomb this holiday even in Japan.
to top it off they have told us that their internal studios would be working on mobile games - so expect even further delays to their software.

Also the fact that they are KILLIING the Wii U off early JUST FOR PROFIT despite 10 million of their most dedicated fans (and some children) buying it. An absolutely disgusting act - who in their right mind would buy their next console if the one people just spent $350 dollars or whatever amount on just got dumped verbally 3 years into its life cycle? This is the EXACT same thing SEGA did with the Saturn and it is a DANGEROUS prospect. The parents whom just recently bought a Wii U and will go to buy the next piece of software only to be told that they need to buy ANOTHER piece of hardware are going to be extremely sour. I have seen it first hand.

This doesn't even speak about moneyhats of games downgraded onto their utter shite of a handheld. Censoring games for no good reason at all. The disgusting memes being inserted into every localization. I could go on...
>>
>>320183821
Wow, you are really angry about a children's toy company.
>>
File: 1432997490244.png (26 KB, 229x252) Image search: [Google]
1432997490244.png
26 KB, 229x252
>>320177130
It's funny how people last gen paraded them as the perfect angels of the industry, when the only reason they weren't full jew was because their ancient hardware simply wasn't capable of it.

Fuck them, they died to me with amiibos.
>>
>>320183821
90% of your post is made up shit.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.