[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /v/ think of Undertale? I bought it yesterday and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: undertale.jpg (45 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
undertale.jpg
45 KB, 620x465
What does /v/ think of Undertale?
I bought it yesterday and it seems to be a great game. What about you, anons? Do you like it?
>inb4 "SWJ game"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0neffX95-0
>>
I didn't like it. Too memey for my tastes.
>>
flowey kills asgore at the end
>>
>>320170642
Thanks senpai
>>
It's a good game but the fact that it's so popular and every joke/character has been hyped to death before you even play it can ruin your enjoyment.
>>
>>320170642
wow... f*ck you for spoiling me..
>>
You didn't buy it yesterday, you are the same person doing the exact same thread every day
>>
>>320171336
>>320170878
It's not really a spoiler guys, keep playing.
>>
>>320170470
Flowey is toriel and asgores child that you have to Defeat in the end when he turns goat form
>>
File: 1446596887418.png (703 KB, 847x950) Image search: [Google]
1446596887418.png
703 KB, 847x950
It's a good game that's best enjoyed when you avoid spoilers
Music and the shocking tweests are great, everything else is meh
>>
>>320171336
Well, Flowey kinda tells you that himself right after leaving the ruins (if you didn't kill Toriel like a fucking psychopath, that is), so it's not really a spoiler.
>>320171453
The what?
>>
>>320171851
Please do not use foul language or I'll kick you from the server.
>>
>>320171627
Tell me something I don't know, senpai.
>>
>>320171336
There are some things you should be spoiled on in the game before playing ,but that's not one of them.
Dealing with undyne should be spoiled though, because it actually requires you to think.
>>
>>320171953
Ok, sorry, too much time on /pol/ and /b/ made me forget about asterisks.
>>
I think I'd fuck Catty.
>>
>>320172080
You mean the tecnique of going for "spare" over and over again without attacking does not work?
Dammit!
>>
>>320171974
Well, then you know everything.
Undertale is a dull game with almost no content at all. Just some dumb puzzles and retarded boss fights, and ofcourse memes!
>>
Vader is Luke's father
The emperor dies at the end
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.