[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PROBLEM WITH DEUS EX hr
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1
File: BE6ACF4FE.jpg (743 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
BE6ACF4FE.jpg
743 KB, 1920x1080
The thing is , i downloaded Deus Ex Human revolution from a torrent from Kickass , then i installed it , got a config screen , accepted , and when i launched the game... My screen goes black and ''Out of range'' ( Fuera de Faixa) I can still hear the menu music. What's wrong?
>>
Maybe you should buy the game...
>>
>>320166613
I live in a country where a game like this is 4 or 5 times it's real value. I cannot afford buying it.
>>
>>320166530
works for me :-)
>>
>>320166530
Try changing the games resolution to your screens in .ini
>>
Maybe you should buy the game..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vB5dKFIgFD4&index=23
>>
pm'd you the fix ;)
>>
>>320166803
How do i do that ? Explian to me as if i were a 7 year old.
>>
Default resolution is too big for your shitty monitor
>>
>>320166530
Change your resolution settings before you start the game
>>
>>320166530
I sent you a fix
>>
>>320167147
Cant , when i double click , it automatically goes to the main menu screen , but all black. Only the music sounds.
>>
>>320167032

Just google deus ex human revolution config .ini

All you have to do is open the file in a notepad and change the default resolution size to the size of your monitor
>>
>>320167228
Im new in 4chan , where did you?
>>
>>320167029
I don't have it installed but there's usually a configuration.ini or user.ini or something like that file in either My documents/Deus Ex or My Documents/Games/Deus Ex, or in the games installation folder, you open it with note pad, press ctrl+f write resolution or screen or something like that, anyway try to find a line that has to do with your screens resolution and change it to you screens
>>
>>320167437
check ur email
>>
Holy fucking shit this doesnt work. No ini files or nuttin.
>>
>>320168226
a text file perhaps, there really should be something
>>
Maybe you should get a job
>>
>>320168353
Got one called CPY config archive.Its a text file that says this [Settings]
Language=english
AppID=238010
PlayerName=SEYTER
SavePath=%DEFAULT_CPY_DIR%
>>
it's either the .ini fix or your specs suck too hard for HR

it's only one or the other
>>
What a shame
>>
>>32016866I played Bioshock infinite , all mass effects , and dragon age 2 and origins.
>>
>>320168627
Apparently the game has no .ini file, fucking console ports, anyway, you cna try to add a line, but I'm not sure how it would go, probably somehting like this:
FullScreenResolution=numberxnumber
or it's in another file, or you don't have luck, it's a shitty port in this part, anyway this won't be the last game with this and it's always the same fix.
try also admin mode, in properties of the game shortcut or exe, try other stuff in the same window like run in 640x400 etc, the main thing is to get in the game and change the resolution to your screens there if there is no ini or somehting file
>>
>>320169337
Fuck it ill get another torrent. Stupid ass KAT.
>>
nvm fixed it guys
>>
>>320169517
It's not the torrent, it's the game.
Ever since I got my laptop with a 1366x768 screen half the games have this problem, especially older ones
>>
>>320169632
Now don't be a dick, say how, maybe just maybe someone will come right now here with this same problem
>>
>>320169854
Wasnt me , i'm op and this dude is a fag
>>
>>320170231
You're the fake, faker. GTFO my thread
>>
>>320166530
Try this
http://steamcommunity.com/app/28050/discussions/0/846938350594094251/

or this
http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=120056
>>
next time use the search
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.