[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there an emulator and rom for this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
Hi /v/ Is there an emulator and a rom for the game yet ? Saphire was probably my fav pokemon game along with Pokemon Gold and I've been wanting to get this for a while.
>>
No, normie.
3DS emulation isn't going to exist for a while. You'll have to buy a 3DS if you want to play it.
>>
>>320164465
>normie
reddit leave
>>
>>320164013
You are aware that pirating a game is equally immoral an action as pirating MP3s right?
>>
>>320164013
would you download a car?
>>
>>320164013

if you played the original games don't bother, you will probably be disappointed
>>
>>320164013

Just play emerald, it has more content
>>
>>320164013
Citra is the furthest along 3DS emulator and it's completely unfinished. Wait 5 years or buy a 3DS.
>>
>>320164873
Outside Gym Rematches, not really.
>>
>>320164798
Why would he? It doesn't follow Emerald, but it's the same as Sapphire which he played.
>>
>>320165202
The Battle frontier comes to mind.
>>
>>320165202
yes really. The BF is HOURS worth of replayability that ORAS lacks.

it's such a fucking waste that they didn't include it with all the new Pokemon, mechanics, and battle modes introduced since then.
>>
>>320164687
go back to gaia newfag, oh wait, gaia is older than you are you god damn normie
>>
>>320165553
>>320165931
It's not "more content" then. It's "different content that i enjoy more because it's more varied". The Maison is as long as the Frontier but it's way less fun and becomes boring after a while while the F has gimmicks and the various things.
Outside it you have the regis, weather trio and a lati, then nothing else. Then gym rematches but unfortunately they aren't as balanced as HGSS(there every final rematch is of similar levels; Emerald powers up the trainer depending on the gym number, so final Brawly will never have Pokemon at final Juan's level).

Not that i'm defending the lack of it, mind you. Just trying to explain my point.
>>
>>320166587
>The Maison is as long as the Frontier
No Sir,it is not
>>
File: pokemoans2.jpg (2 MB, 5000x5000) Image search: [Google]
pokemoans2.jpg
2 MB, 5000x5000
who has the best lineup?
>>
>>320167175
the last one
>>
>>320164013
3ds emulation isnt available at the moment.

old 3ds's should be cheap by now so get one of those or wait a few years of emulation
>>
>>320166587
>The Maison is as long as the Frontier

No it isn't. The Maison is equivalent to ONE of the battle facilities in the BF. And the BF is a lot more challenging than the Maison which makes it a lot longer.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.