[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: towersofsaigon.jpg (182 KB, 1276x659) Image search: [Google]
towersofsaigon.jpg
182 KB, 1276x659
Hey
>>
Although this was an easy puzzle, this section of the game was fantastic. The approach on the mako through the snow made it feel like an actual isolated research station. And dose weapon upgrades you find start to get amazing
>>
>>320162281
I dont remember this part, could you talk your way out of doing it?
>>
>>320162469
The only reason this one is easy though is because of the interface. The equivalent in KOTOR was the hardest thing I've ever done, since it was text based and gave no visual feedback.

>>320162575
You could either do the puzzle or use 100 Omni Gel which were repair items I think.
>>
>>320162281
Took me like 2 minutes.
>>
>>320162281
>>320162469
Story missions in ME1 > story missions in ME3 (before lolstarchild) > story missions in ME2

Side missions in ME2 > side missions in ME1 > there are no ME3 side missions
>>
>>320162621
Oh fuck you just gave me ptsd of the kotor one
>>
>>320162281
I liked Noveria, but only the lab part, fuck the administration part before that.
>>
>>320162873
I think it's got the exact same code as the one in the OP which is fairly hilarious considering I broke a controller over it. Yes, I played it on a console

>>320162818
Story missions in ME1 > story missions in ME3(Up to Tuchanka) > story missions in ME2 > The rest of ME3

>>320163040
Really? I thought it was amazing star trek-esque political manoeuvring .
>>
>>320163139
>amazing

It's a short mission that's nonetheless made boring by forcing you to travel between 3 loading elevators over and over to just talk to someone once.
>>
>>320163324
The elevators were shit, especially since they aren't even negated by fast PCs.

But I really liked the overarching design of that mission. It goes from slow paced, detailed political investigation banter just to get a car, then a tank sequence in a fucking blizzard, then goes onto deciding what is the right ethical choice when considering whether to purge the last remnants of a species that seems to only be interested in hostilities.
>>
>>320162621
The intrface for ME was also pretty shit
>>
>>320163614
Yeah it was pretty good when you look at the big picture.
I remember playing ME2 and starting the space court mission and being excited that i may have to evistgate evidence and perhaps make some hard moral choices that could decide the outcome of the trial, but instead i talk to a few peeps and then its off to another ship to shoot a bunch of bad guys like every other mission.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.