[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you like when games reference other games?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 00jYllk.jpg (73 KB, 600x304) Image search: [Google]
00jYllk.jpg
73 KB, 600x304
Do you like when games reference other games?
>>
Only if the dialog still makes sense without understanding the reference
>>
Only if it's a Undertale reference
>>
>>320160098
I'm incredibly choosy about the references i like and dislike and it's all subjective
>>
>>320160098
Are you ever going to come back to AGDG?
>>
>>320160736
Maybe. Let's wait till the 18th for release, then we'll talk.
>>
>>320160736

Why would he?
All AGDG does is push away any devs that get past the baby stages simple out of jealousy.
>>
>>320160832
Would be cool to see your progress again

>>320160894
To be fair, that's the price of being on 4chan. Just got to ignore the assholes
>>
>>320160736
Dev posted on reddit basically saying it was "too much bully" and he couldn't do it anymore

oh well
>>
>>320161239
Seems like he quite literally said so. But he was prompted to it.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Games/comments/3w4dqx/aviary_attorney_gets_new_trailer_and_release_date/cxth97t

I like the comment further down.
> Only the borderline-masochistic can maintain an identity there
Glad to see tis place is working properly.
>>
>>320161239
>too much bully
How can cyberbullying be real just close your eyes
>>
>>320161626
No wonder AGDG shat on him. He used Construct 2 according to that thread. That's a "hit me" sign among those retards.

Hell, those retards also shat on game maker... and then spent hours upon hours making Risk of Rain hosts. Oh and Undertale.

I gotta see how this game turns out.
>>
>>320160098
this game isnt going to sell well and that makes me sad
>>
File: LOLWow.jpg (40 KB, 562x437) Image search: [Google]
LOLWow.jpg
40 KB, 562x437
>>320160098
No.

It breaks the forth wall and ruins immersion.
>>
>>320161692
well I mean that's kind of what he did when he left those threads
>>
>>320162347
You're replying to an example of a reference that doesn't break the 4th wall. Do you even know what that means?
>>
>>320160098
everytime i see you doing a shill thread they seem to turn out really poorly. maybe try being sneakier like me hiding behind the name of Gogem so everyone thinks im Gogem.
>>
Never even knew the dev was on AGDG. But the game seems pretty chill... I mean, more Ace Attorney isn't the kind of thing I spit upon. Unless the end result is complete asscheeks of course.

Time will tell. But I'll probably try it, because of France, and possibly ducks.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.