[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>The Nintendo NX Just wait for the inevitable solo NXDS pack
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1450102002133.jpg (47 KB, 1424x800) Image search: [Google]
1450102002133.jpg
47 KB, 1424x800
>The Nintendo NX

Just wait for the inevitable solo NXDS pack once Nintendo realises no one wants to pay $600 for a handheld console that comes with an unsupported brick
>>
>>320153142
I think the Wii U's completely finished me with nintendo. It makes me kind of sad since I've been a nintendofag my whole life.

See ya old buddy, you fucked up hard
>>
>>320153142
The NX will be the Wii U done right. Great power, non asymmetrical multiplayer and a huge userbase since kids will buy it en masse. Most people still use their handhelds at home, so it'd be like using the tablet on its own.

>>320154542
If you were a nintendofag like you say you are, you'd know the Wii U has a ton of great games in it, and you would be playing them right now, so fuck off, falseflagger.
>>
>>320155008
Not a falseflagger, and I hope they turn their shit around. I just don't really enjoy any of the games other than Smash, DK, and Mariomaker. Zelda and Starfox were probably my two biggest selling points besides Smash
>>
>>320155306
>Zelda and Starfox
Those are still coming, so what are you complaining about?
>>
File: 1440192425788.png (1 MB, 1438x1860) Image search: [Google]
1440192425788.png
1 MB, 1438x1860
casual normie here.

Will the NX be a regular console but more powerful than xbone/ps4, or will it feature once again some sort of meme gameplay feature?

Also, are there any estimates concerning release date?

Thx, /fit/ here btw
>>
>>320155604
I fucking hope it will be a regular console. They'd be safer if they made something cost effective like the Gamecube again.
>>
>>320155604

No one knows anything until the announcement in mid 2016.
>>
>>320155604
Yes and other than a touch screen, no.

None so far, but everybody expects it for either Christmas 2016 or early 2017.
>>
>>320155467
Not him but, even if they look like last generation games, their flagship series should be at launch or no less than a year from launch, 2 if they have a lot of great games already out.If they have to, delay the Wii U versions of Star Fox and Zelda and get them to release simultaneous with NX versions and from now on get your Marios, Zelda, Starfox, Smash, Mario Kart, Donkey Kongs, Metroids, etc, near the launch of the freaking system instead of making us all wait till mid-end of the life cycle.
>>
>>320157318
Now that they've reunited all their creative teams under the same system, you'll have lots of more games coming faster, so don't worry.
>>
>>320155604
Isn't /fit/ about the opposite of that pic?
>>
>>320157604
Oh yeah, I forgot about the fact that the 3ds had a lot of great games and the Wii U had nothing and I was constantly wishing a lot of the 3ds games were coming to Wii U. Even if they look like slightly better 3ds games with an HD resolution I'd be happy.
>>
>>320155604
>vice
I laughed hard when a friend of mine said they really have improved the other day.
>>
>>320153142
Pretty much had the Wii U change my decision on supporting Nintendo, as well as the low quality crap on the 3DS past the 2 year mark.

So yeah, fuck em, I'm not a fan of Nintendo anymore.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.