[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>No way to make the Circle Pad and C-stick do two different
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 2015-12-14 14.34.16.jpg (516 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-14 14.34.16.jpg
516 KB, 2048x1536
>No way to make the Circle Pad and C-stick do two different things

Fucking why?
>>
>>320146885
Because the touchscreen works better.
>>
Casual filter
>>
File: Pandora_Art.png (188 KB, 435x467) Image search: [Google]
Pandora_Art.png
188 KB, 435x467
Best goddess coming through
>>
Is Uprising a must have for any 3DS owner?
>>
>>320148226
yes
>>
>>320148226
As the OP, yes

The replayability alone (trying to beat every chapter on its hardest difficulty, the insane wide variety of weapon types you could try out before you get one you really like, trying to unlock all the game's achievements) makes it feel like a really good buy.

There's nothing else on the 3DS quite like it.
>>
>>320148226
Yes

It's like a perfect blend of StarFox, and Custom Roboish elements with the replay-ability and amount of content a smash game has.

The whole experience made me wish they had just given Star Fox to Sakurai to work on next instead.
>>
>>320148715
>The whole experience made me wish they had just given Star Fox to Sakurai to work on next instead.

Although StarFox was pretty much dead even by the time Uprising came out, there's just something really refreshing about revitalizing an NES IP for a new era

Kinda embarrassing that Kid Icarus managed to out-do the StarFox series in so many areas on what was essentially its first try. I don't think Zero will be as good as Uprising.
>>
>>320146885
Sticks are too slow and imprecise
>>
Does it support Circle Pad Pro?
>>
>>320148981
I don't think zero will be as good either. That's why I think Sakurai would have been better at the reigns, even he didn't outdo uprising

As soon as they showed the fucking gamepad first person view, and how they will force you into dogfights where you can't see what you're shooting at from the third person view on the TV I new it was gonna be fucked.

I'm worried for Wii U Zelda as well, Because it's looking great right now, but I'm sure they're gonna be like, let's try this whacky gimmick while developing it and think it's fun refreshing to us developers to play with, and then release the game, and make other people put up with it too.
>>
>>320149541
It's for left handed people

The stylus controls are way more precise.

If I could play all my shooters with them I would.
>>
>>320149541
Yes, but that's pretty much only so lefties can have an easier time aiming with the stylus in their left hand and moving Pit with the rightmost Circle Pad
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.