[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Game Of The Year?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: Revisiting-Bloodborne-Images-2.jpg (301 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
Revisiting-Bloodborne-Images-2.jpg
301 KB, 1200x675
My pick is Bloodborne, it brought new changes to the gameplay and the best way to define it would be to do it with this sentence "Hunt or be hunted.". The visuals are really great in 30 FPS and the setting is well made. I liked Lovecraftian feel that this game has. It had memorable boss fights and the lore is rich and really good. The only problem that I had was FPS drops that didn't happen often, all in all it's a masterpiece of a game, and the new DLC reminded us why this game is GOTY!
So what's your pick and why?
>>
>>320146793

I'm sorry there's no way this isn't a shill thread.

Fuck off.
>>
>>320148575
This was only my opinion on the game, it's worth every cent you'll pay for it and it's defently the best game on PS4 atm. I'd like to spread good word about this game and make others play it but I wouldn't force them to do that. I just wanted to make a thread about which game do you all think is the goty and wanted to write about it to explain why it's good.
>>
My GOTY is Bloodborne too. Easily.
But damn you're shilling it hard.
>>
>>320148575
>what she said
>>320149443
Agreed, just beat watchdog of the old lords on NG+ defiled dungeon. My dick is fucking diamond.
>>
File: 1445528842640.jpg (47 KB, 791x606) Image search: [Google]
1445528842640.jpg
47 KB, 791x606
>>320146793
Ah the classic "Obviously posting as a shill, but doing it ironically"

Nice.
>>
>Wah, wah. Bloodborne should've won GOTY!
Get over it Sonyponies.
>>
>>320146793
Bloodborne here too
>>
>>320146793
>30 fps
>fps drops are a problem

JFC
>>
File: 1450100663591.jpg (95 KB, 674x585) Image search: [Google]
1450100663591.jpg
95 KB, 674x585
>>320153223
THIS

STAY MAD SONYGGERS
NO ONE CARES ABOUT BLUNDERBONE
>>
What's the strategy for Ludwig's second form? Every time I beat the second form it just feels like luck don't wanna cheat with a YouTube video
>>
Ironic shilling aside, Bloodborne and Witcher 3 are pretty much tied for me, for different reasons. They're both great.

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate would be a contender if it wasn't 3DS only. It's probably my favourite Monster Hunter but I don't like playing it on 3DS so I haven't played as much of it as I'd like.
>>
>bloodborne is so easily the best game of the year
>basically a sea of shit was released this year
>MGSV was the biggest disappointment in gaming history
>HUR DUR WHAT A FUCKING SHILL

Buttmad PCkeks that can't afford a PS4.
>>
>>320153974
learn his pattern, don't stay on him for long even if you do minimal hits, just take your time. It takes a while to get down to the movement.
>>
>>320148575

Roody poo, at least criticize something about the game. Screaming shill adds nothing of value to the board.

If you disagree with this then you don't know shit about videogames.
>>
Bloodborne easily. Then MGS5 and Witcher 3
>>
>>320153974
Dodge until he does something that leaves him open and hit him. A heavy strength weapon is great for this fight as you can hit him once for a good bit of damage with a jump attack and then back off and wait.

When he does his ultra AoE is when you should kill him by spamming your strongest attacks, or mashing R1 with fire paper if you use fast skill weapons.

For some reason I had an extremely easy time with him when using the Saif.
>>
Either Attila or Bloodborne. Ive put over 100 hours in both.
>>
1 bloodborne
Power gap
2 hotline miami 2

Nothing else worth mentioning. Splatoon is for children.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.