[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So...was he into her for the pussy or the dick?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (506 KB, 1312x2160) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
506 KB, 1312x2160
So...was he into her for the pussy or the dick?
>>
Why not both?
>>
>Edgemaster the Demon
Steven Blum being the VA was just the cherry on top
>>
File: image.jpg (93 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93 KB, 1920x1080
>>320132990
>edgemaster
Wasn't that Heat?
>>
>>320133254
Nah, Gale is someone who would wear a fedora. Heat is just autism and years of domestic abuse PERSONAfied
>>
Was Heat's real world form really a good guy?

Were any of their real world counterparts good people?
>>
>>320133361
I thought Gale was the one with the autism, but it's been a while.
>>
>>320133809
Heat, David, and Cielo were good people as far as I remember.
>>
>>320133809
Serph (You) was a callous bastard, if anything I'd say he was the only heartless one in the group.
>>
>>320132839
Pretty sure David just loved her for who she was.

The dick was a bonus, hence Vayu's poncho and enormous cockmongling head.
>>
>>320134002
Argilla shot Heat though
>>
>>320133907
i found all the "real versions" to be interesting as hell.

serph was an asshole and wanted to be a god

argilla was a stupid slut that lusted after serph dick and got played like a damn fiddle

Gale was a just scientist

heat was pure tsundere scientist but nice on the inside

cielo was a lab rat like sara but died by all the experiments
>>
>>320134692
Argilla wasn't a bad person. She was weak and stupid, and her love for Serph basically drove her into mental breakdown.
>>
>>320134692
beacuse she was a stuipd bitch that wanted Serph cock so badly.
>>
>>320133809
serph did nothing wrong
>>
>>320134943
he failed on becoming a god.
>>
>>320134943
Which Serph?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.