[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you guys remember this autistic fuck? He only plays Hearthstone now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: Athene.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Athene.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
Do you guys remember this autistic fuck?
He only plays Hearthstone now
>>
Wtf, that bamboozler is still around?
>>
Got any nudes of him? Maybe a pic of his hiney-hole?
>>
How can anyone forget that Moroccan jew face
>>
is this David Tennant?
>>
The bigger problem is that kripp only plays fucking hearthstone now.
>>
>>320127797
>>320127480
The issue with being a Hearthstone e-celeb is once you start maining that game, you can't do anything else and still have a career.

Autistic children on Twitch like Hearthstone chats because they just spam memes and act retarded.

Kripp genuinely enjoys the game somehow. How does anyone enjoy that fucking RNG wallet dump for that long of a period?
>>
>>320127797
no

the bigger problem is that HS is boring as fuck to watch
>>
I played Hearthstone for a couple of weeks. It was the same few decks every game in constructed and gold gain was so utterly slow. No thanks.
>>
>>320128074
>How does anyone enjoy that fucking RNG wallet dump for that long of a period?
autism
>>
THE GAIMZ.

Man, older more simpler times. It was fun.
>>
>>320127480
has to bandwagon to whatever is the most "hip" game and get a few hundred viewers
>>
>>320127480

everyone only plays hearthstone now because they want to play that TWITCH MONEY

i dont know why everyone watches it, it's so boring
>>
>>320128074
True. Forsen looks like he's ready to step into traffic every time he streams between that game and people spamming him with $3 donations to play retarded weaboo shit all day.
>>
>>320128369
They watch it for the chat. A lot of people tune into Reynad's stream just because they hate them and the new form of trolling in 2015 is donating $3 to someone's PayPal.
>>
>>320128369
I don't know how anyone can play it
its a dumbed down yugioh
>>
>>320128469
Well, let's see.

1) It has Blizzard's name on it.
2) It has Warcraft characters which means all the Warcraftdrones who eat, shit and breathe Warcraft spend money on it.
3) It's loaded with wallet draining DLC that gamers today just can't get enough of
4) It's an autistic friendly version of other card games because people would prefer not to have to use their brain and rely on RNG to win

That's pretty much it.
>>
>>320127480
>Create troll persona claiming youre the best gamer in the world
>E-sports becomes a thing and people find out you're a nobody
>Forced to give up your shtick

He had a good run.
>>
File: 1449352705045.png (351 KB, 505x505) Image search: [Google]
1449352705045.png
351 KB, 505x505
>>320128074
>Kripp genuinely enjoys the game somehow.
He enjoys the money autistic cunts give him.
>>
>>320128372
that has nothing to do with hearthstone, he is just swedish so he wants to die
>>
>>320128648
I never liked him and his retarded "DA BEST PALUHDIN IN DA WURLD" gimmick. I only watched him early when that French girl was really hot because boobs.

She has her own Twitch now but it's not the same. There's too many other decent looking twitch whores to fap to.
>>
File: 1438710391806.png (44 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
1438710391806.png
44 KB, 240x240
Weird how streaming went from Mobas to Card games

Soon we'll be seeing people stream tic tac toe but with flashing lights and sounds so the ADHD kiddies have something to do
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.