[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Go to Gamestop to buy Devils Third >They don't have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
File: PS_WiiU_YoshisWoollyWorld_UKV.jpg (193 KB, 456x642) Image search: [Google]
PS_WiiU_YoshisWoollyWorld_UKV.jpg
193 KB, 456x642
>Go to Gamestop to buy Devils Third
>They don't have it because Nintendo only made about 12 copies
>Decide to buy Yoshi's Fuzzy Butthole because I don't want to leave empty handed

Did I do good /v/ or is listening to Yoshi grunt for 15 hours going to make me kill myself?
>>
it's a good game, desu.
>>
>>320125459
>Devils Third
Do you know that's even worse than Yoshi's shitty world
>>
You did better than you were going to before.

The only good part of Devil's Third is the multiplayer, and that will be free on the PC.
>>
>>320125459
>Devil's third is a new game

Holy shit, what? I thought it was from the PS2 era.
>>
>>320125635
Yeah, but it's different. The Wii U has a lot of the same type games. So I wanted to play something different.

And sometimes I like shitty shooters. It reminds of of some so bad it might be good sixth generation type game.
>>
>>320125459
Wooly World is great OP
>>
>>320125459
You did good. Woolly World is the secret GOTY.
>>
It's a little on the easy side outside of the special stages, but it's fun and cute as fuck.
>>
It's cute and fun and decently challenging, and the Yoshi grunts aren't anywhere near as annoying as the baby from Yoshi's Island.

also you'll be too distracted by the comfy music to get annoyed by the Yoshi noises. the music is really good.
>>
Yoshi's is actually pretty fun. The ost is top tier.
>>
>>320125459
It is a good game if you like collecting stuff.

Its not that good if you just want to reach the goal of every level.
>>
Great game, specially on music and art direction, I'm sure you'll have fun.
>>
>>320125459
Nintendo GOTY 2bh
>>
That's good anons. I really enjoy games with good music. Too bad I don't have any head phones at the moment.
>>
Obligatory
haha
>>
>>320128915
Why
>>
File: background-avta-77.png (214 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
background-avta-77.png
214 KB, 400x300
>>320125459

Devil's Third is already sold out everywhere, despite extremely negative review scores. Maybe it gets good after the first two or three hours and reviewers couldn't be arsed, just wanting to get their review done so they could write another clickbait article about the NX release date.
>>
File: power_of_8th_gen.png (235 KB, 1107x644) Image search: [Google]
power_of_8th_gen.png
235 KB, 1107x644
>>320125459
> tfw Wii-Ooo GOTY has been Nintendo platformer sequel for the last 3 years
> tfw 2D Metroid never, ever coming back after Other M
>>
>>320125635
dunno, most of the reason it's supposedly "bad" were paraded as "fun gamer culture" when fallout4 or MGSV did it.
>>
>>320129905
It sold out because Nintendo only printed about 50,000 copies
>>
>>320130140

Why even bother at that point?
>>
>>320130408
Contract I would imagine
>>
Woolly World is fucking garbage.

>There is absolutely zero challenge in this game. It feels like a massive grind because of the lack of difficulty or interesting mechanics.
>They didn't do ANYTHING to make co-op interesting, there are no puzzles or mechanics in co-op that are exclusive to co-op. You can do everything on your own without a partner.
>The game lags occasionally during busy scenes
>We never used any of the powerups in the game / spent any gems or whatever it is to make the game even easier. It's already fucking insulting just how easy this game is
>Bosses aren't interesting and lack depth
>>
>>320125459
Well I'm sure Yoshi is better but both look like shit.
>>
>>320130564
Because island or story are the pinnacle of difficulty
>>
>>320130941
Being able to flutterjump indefinitely made WW a fucking joke, that's not how Yoshi was intended to be played. Having frame-perfect jumps rewards good timing.
No, they weren't hard, but making them easier just makes the game feel completely devoid of challenge or reward.
>>
>>320131929
Perfect Fluttering has been a thing since Island bro.
>>
>>320130639
No
>>
>>320131929
I haven't played it yet though, what do you mean you can flutter jump infinitely?
>>
>>320131929
You absolute casual garbage. Fo your fucking research you retard.

As someone who knows about yoshis island without talking out his ass, including speedruns, wooly world edges out YI as the top yoshi game imo
>>
You should know by now not to buy modern Yoshi games. They all suck.

Devil's Third looks and plays like like generic PS2 game that your black friend had in middle school, but its fun and is a game you could actually see yourself coming back to at least once every year or two because of how short it is.
>>
Feels terrible knowing that people are going to consider the physical disc a collector's item, like Watch Dogs
>>
>>320130564

You would say this exact same thing about the original Yoshi's Island if you had played it for the first time today.

Just because the franchise's difficulty doesn't scale along with you personally, it doesn't mean you can't still appreciate it for its other qualities.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.