[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How old are the murlocs?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: murloc.jpg (7 KB, 170x296) Image search: [Google]
murloc.jpg
7 KB, 170x296
How old are the murlocs?
>>
Been around since before the sundering, so a long, long time, more than 10,000 years at least.
>>
>>320122476
So why they havent had a aliance whit some country or some like that?(i am not a wow fan so i dont know much)
>>
>>320122740
>MRRLLGLRURK
>into diplomacy

I dont think so tim.
I'm not super knowledgable either, but I dont remember murlocs ever being intelligent enough to achieve any kind of understanding with other races
>>
>>320122740
They have an alliance with trolls, as in elves meaning naga.

The real question is why Naga don't ally themselves with someone who is not completely retarded. I assume the reason is their queen being an uppity bitch.
>>
File: Sir Finley Mrrgglton.jpg (9 KB, 189x267) Image search: [Google]
Sir Finley Mrrgglton.jpg
9 KB, 189x267
>>320123013
i have read that they have , in fact i think in some games they can talk (a example will be sir finley mrglton but i dont think that hearstone is canon , so there are others like the murlocs in that wow game that can talk and kille one guy)
>>
>>320123183
they are slaves of the nagas , as a example a normal murloc is a free murloc but a murloc like the one that i have posted for this thread is a slave murloc that have been afected for the naga shit or softhing
>>
>>320123183
Vashj's cadre chose Illidan over Azshara, so they're capable of stepping away from the Old Gods, perhaps a faction of them will someday wisen up and pick one of the two groups that consecutively shits on anything that attacks them.
>>
>>320122740

they don't speak. pretty much water creatures who are harmless and fight against gnolls
>>
Murlocs were the first intelligent life on Azeroth, before trolls and shit.
>>
>>320123850
nah man that is just a deep sea murloc
being slaves to the naga didn't make them tha way evolution did
>>
File: murky.png (230 KB, 312x517) Image search: [Google]
murky.png
230 KB, 312x517
>>320125937
can you confirm what are you saying?
>>
>>320122362
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaCnrAwP7IY
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.