[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some good lets players
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: image.png (3 MB, 2001x1125) Image search: [Google]
image.png
3 MB, 2001x1125
What are some good lets players
>>
>>320119961
There are none

Please get cancer in the ass
>>
>>320120012
this to be honest armadillia
>>
>>320120012
>not liking markiplier
Faggot cumfermed
>>
me ;_;
>>
>tfw my favorite LPer just stopped like 1,5 years ago and apparently he became a father

ANTON WARUM
>>
>>320120251
Whats your youtube
>>
>>320119961
Chuggaaconroy if you're actually watching LPs for the gameplay, but I somehow doubt that.
>>
>>320119961
The only good one hasn't made videos in a year
I miss you Seamus ;_;
>>
>>320120357
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSAEdSAFyeidPD_ifQdTkyw/videos
>>
>>320120706
lmao fucking gay
>>
marbozir because he plays strategy/grand strat and usually has useful info on the game he's playing. dashiegames used to be but he's getting a bit too cartoon-like for me. do totalbiscuit and presshearttododgecum count?
>>
File: BEHIND_THE_DUNK.png (276 KB, 622x344) Image search: [Google]
BEHIND_THE_DUNK.png
276 KB, 622x344
Dunk had a few good ones. He did shenmue, Mario 64, and mega man 2 or something. He has play lists of them on his channel, shots not bad for og dunk. He's a little more serious then in his more recent vids, but still really funny and less formulaic.
>>
File: 1443832233706.png (302 KB, 920x560) Image search: [Google]
1443832233706.png
302 KB, 920x560
>watch let's plays on the side of playing games
>over the year they become twitch cancer
>all their videos are now just rips from their shitty stream with "THANKS X FOR THE DONATION/SUB!"
LP is a dead art.
>>
>>320121452
I also remember when Dunkey wasn't a blob.
>>
File: 1449969197319.jpg (387 KB, 798x1000) Image search: [Google]
1449969197319.jpg
387 KB, 798x1000
>>320120706
>spoiling the fallout ending in your video descriptions

well aren't you a memelord
>>
>>320121452
Oh, and this is important, he's actually pretty good at vidya. When he does fuck up he usually does it far away from checkpoints after he did a lot of challenging shit just for comedic effect, like he actually has to try to fuck up. Otherwise he's good. What I'm talking about is prolly most appearant in Mario 64, shenmue is a qte fest and it's his first time playing that one, so it's it's harder to tell, and I haven't seen his mega man pt.

It's rare that you get a lper that's good at vidya and entertaining to watch him just as a person, so dunk is one if the best imo, even if he actually doesn't have a lot of let's play stuff on his channel and doesn't even really do it anymore in the traditional sense.
>>
>>320121669
This. It's good that he got better facial hair since then though. The rare times you'd see his little peach fuzz mustache in his old vids was much more vomit inducing then his new double chin.
>>
>>320119961
Cry is comfy

Demo's streams are a blast

Dunno, if you're into first looks VGA might be interesting?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5tWRMDxi5M
>>
>>320121452
That fat fuck is not funny, please hang yourself.
>>
>>320122446
Please good sir, link me to someone a master of laughs, a comedic genius, like yourself, would find funny. Please, give me some better taste then vidya gaym dongus.
>>
>>320122657
Have you seen Jontron, he is funny as he goes ECH and makes a face, 'tis quite a hilarious thing to witness.
>>
File: mooning.jpg (34 KB, 640x652) Image search: [Google]
mooning.jpg
34 KB, 640x652
Do you guys remember when LPs were about watching a faggy swedish kid cry and pee his pants? Those were the times.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.