[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that this happened
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 512x288
Reminder that this happened
>>
And that single cutscene is better than MGSV story.
>>
>>320118863
>No Venom Snake
DROPPED
>>
Why is Plisken there
>>
>>320118932
Nothing that retarded happened in MGS V
No plot and decent gameplay > Loads of stupid plot and barely any gameplay
>>
>>320118932
>im too dumb to understand something thats a little bit deeper than shitty michael bay shit

fuck off
>>
>>320119110
What about that stupid scene when Quiet danced on Mother Base.

So fucking stupid, what was the point of that shit?
>>
>>320119139
MGS4 actually had a deeper meta plot than MGSV.
>>
>>320119234
Nope
>>
>>320119181
It was stupid, but what you're comparing it to is a literal mountain of stupidity
>>
>>320119282
http://metagearsolid.org/reports_mgs4_kojimaVSmgs4.html
>>
>>320119361
Not just that. There's tons of analysis on MGS4.

MGS4 is literally the deepest game of the series. Anyone who doesn't think otherwise is a pleb.
>>
>>320120732
>I have the downs.
>>
>>320119110
>Nothing that retarded happened in MGS V

Except for everything to do with parasites
>>
Ocelot was just goofing around with the ship's camouflage. It disappears a few seconds later.
>>
>>320120884
b8 to be quite honest
>>
>>320119139
Whats michael bay about MGS4?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.